Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Wonder why they've plumped for a Thursday instead of a Friday like virtually all other bands these days. Ah well, the earlier the better I guess.

It was my intention to hold off until until the album came out if they released another single but we'll see how that pans out tomorrow...

Here is a thought. As far as I remember all the reviews did not expand on TWOTW as everybody has heard it beforehand.

If we get Stratego tomorrow, we can more or less see how accurate the reviews were for each of us. Thus maybe see how compatible our taste is with the reviewer's and then have a better idea on the rest of the songs. Am I good or what?? :dancinggeek:

Trooper beer have said they'll add it to their beer tracker/map thing. Frankly I'll be impressed if any of it appears in Scotland. But maybe they have their stuff together more than Morrisons have with Trooper stock.
Yeah ASDA in Scotland have zero Trooper. You have to grab it from Morrisons or order it online from Robinsons Brewery.

Here is a thought. As far as I remember all the reviews did not expand on TWOTW as everybody has heard it beforehand.

If we get Stratego tomorrow, we can more or less see how accurate the reviews were for each of us. Thus maybe see how compatible our taste is with the reviewer's and then have a better idea on the rest of the songs. Am I good or what?? :dancinggeek:
No, because we've already made up our minds on Stratego based on those reviews. ;)

Yeah ASDA in Scotland have zero Trooper. You have to grab it from Morrisons or order it online from Robinsons Brewery.

You have plenty of lovely Scottish ales though. I came back home last week from my holidays with a nice selection. :D

Edit: this evening’s choice was Dark Island from The Orkney Brewery.

Last edited:
Back