Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I am freaking bored. Let's just bring on the album. 6 years is a long time. I mean it would have been better to just release it just like that and not have us wait so long after the single for an album that has been there for more than 2 years. I get this whole promotion thing...but wouldn't the people supposed to buy the CD get it no matter what would the campain be?
I don't know, just wanted to share this with you guys. Peace out!
Relax. The album is out in less than five weeks. Helloween announced their album (or was it single) six months in advance. I can only imagine how we would react if Maiden did that.

There is still time to create a buzz. Reviews will start to appear in a few weeks, band interviews.. Maybe a second single will be released. There will be plenty to talk about.

Relax. The album is out in less than five weeks. Helloween announced their album (or was it single) six months in advance. I can only imagine how we would react if Maiden did that.

There is still time to create a buzz. Reviews will start to appear in a few weeks, band interviews.. Maybe a second single will be released. There will be plenty to talk about.
Bruce starts his one man show, so there should be some tidbits about Senjutsu from that

Bruce starts his one man show, so there should be some tidbits about Senjutsu from that
When does that start? I hope people ask lots of questions on the album. Somebody needs to ask if the album is musically closer to TFF or Book of Souls, if there is a second single coming soon and the reason behind Steve having so many writing credits in this album

Sure, alhtough I liked the Helloween album, I do not care for the band so much. I think that people like us should get the album in advance since maiden is our life!!!Of course I am kidding! It is however impossible to stand the heat and next days it is going to be even worse. My gf is about to enter the fridge!

Last edited:
The way he said it, it seems to me that Bruce has to get used to the album's title.
Don’t know what to expect from “Senjutsu”, the title track in its concept, hope it’s gonna be great, but as I’ve said before... Belshazzar’s Feast would be mythological top drawer stuff. Didn’t they do it because of Nicko? Seriously, I’m grateful they’re releasing new music, hope to see them live soon (best with new stuff) — but: somehow this makes me hope for a Bruce solo album again, come on, please... !!

I'm super hyped and excited every day and having a bit of a hard time waiting for the album, but I'm definitely not bored. I kind of wish I was bored. It might make the wait easier! :lol: Almost down to a month to go! Some of us just might need a therapy thread in madness to help keep our sanity! :lol:

Reactions: Gk1
Don’t know what to expect from “Senjutsu”, the title track in its concept, hope it’s gonna be great, but as I’ve said before... Belshazzar’s Feast would be mythological top drawer stuff. Didn’t they do it because of Nicko? Seriously, I’m grateful they’re releasing new music, hope to see them live soon (best with new stuff) — but: somehow this makes me hope for a Bruce solo album again, come on, please... !!
I feel Belshazzar’s Feast would have been a strange title for Maiden, but then no one expected Senjutsu. Since it’s the title track I expect it to be very strong.

Back