Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I'm super excited about this. Love the artwork and am optimistic about the tracklisting.

There's a tiny 20 second snippet of audio of FB as well, not sure if it's from a song or not, and it's just drums, but it sounds cool.

7 long weeks to go now. I saw the news and immediately put in for September 3 off of work. Man I can't wait!

I honestly never understood why some people complain about long songs or even double albums... I mean, i love this band so for me it's only logical to want MORE. I would be super happy if they released a quadruple album... I would love it even more if it was 10 albums.

Never understood the problem with more material and/or longer songs...

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm intrigued.
I am looking forward to hearing the Gers/ Harris songs and of course the really long Harris ones. I smell delicious instrumentals.

There's a tiny 20 second snippet of audio of FB as well, not sure if it's from a song or not, and it's just drums, but it sounds cool.
Sounds like an intro to one of the longer songs (perhaps the title track).

Maybe they took each picture separately and just joined them together in Photoshop or something.

Some other thoughts:
* What's the over and under on instrumental songs?
* If it was recorded in 2019, I'm even sadder that they broke that streak of four consecutive releases with each new decade.

Reactions: jcv
I can understand the desire to have an album that has no filler material and is nothing but good songs. So if BOS is too long for you, I can see that being an issue. Me personally, I think that there's not a single filler track on any of the reunion albums, so more Maiden is only a good thing to me, until they prove that is not the case.

Back