Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I’m pretty patient, but that triple vinyl has me salivating…

Yet, book of souls leaked 8 days before release day.
No, it was 7, verified by Google search. That's besides the point though. In the 6 years since, I've only seen the last Tool album leak 5 days early. Anything else I've seen in 6 years has only been 1 day before release.

Said it before and I'll say it again, my money is on no leak until September 2nd. Even in 2015, let alone now, an album leaking 7 days early is very rare.
Well, it did then, why not now!

No, it was 7, verified by Google search. That's besides the point though. In the 6 years since, I've only seen the last Tool album leak 5 days early. Anything else I've seen in 6 years has only been 1 day before release.
It leaked Thursday night by some brazilian guy, not sure if that's 7 days due to time zones etc, but it was 8 days for me. Or, rather, something like 7.1 as it was about 22:00

Historical precedent suggests leaks of high-profile releases (which a new Maiden studio album definitely is) always, always end up happening once stores start taking stock in and have them in inventory and store employees get their hands on them. I see no reason to expect the opposite would happen this time. I wouldn't put money down on it leaking like, tomorrow or something, but certainly at some point before next Friday.

It leaked Thursday night by some brazilian guy, not sure if that's 7 days due to time zones etc, but it was 8 days for me. Or, rather, something like 7.1 as it was about 22:00
I'm brazilian and I remember listening to it 7 days earlier, around noon. Anyway, I think 7 days earlier might be a little too soon for a leak but I do believe it will leak until Monday or Tuesday. It's rare to see an early leak nowadays but Maiden is a special case as they are one of the few bands that still sell a lot of physical copies around the whole world. I think as soon as the stores start to receive the album it will leak.

Because the band are trying harder to prevent it from happening. Compare the number of reviews you have at this point with that from 6 years ago.
I think the reviews are quite a lot this time around TBH. The band can control the music as long as they do not distribute it. Now it is already at the retailers. I do not see how can they still retain it!

I'm brazilian and I remember listening to it 7 days earlier, around noon. Anyway, I think 7 days earlier might be a little too soon for a leak but I do believe it will leak until Monday or Tuesday. It's rare to see an early leak nowadays but Maiden is a special case as they are one of the few bands that still sell a lot of physical copies around the whole world. I think as soon as the stores start to receive the album it will leak.
And stores have already started receiving there copies. Even taking pics of there stock. It could leak any day now.

Yeah so I just got my copy in the mail and I have to say... Sorry guys, it just blows. :facepalm:

APRIL FOOLS IN AUGUST PEOPLE!

Back