Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Gonna fetch this one tonight, strange I missed it in the store earlier today.
I'm 25 km away from the store I've seen 8t in right now, tried to get it somewhere else along the way now but can't find it

index.jpg

I think there's some real possibility of this album being totally awesome masterpiece that will be among their finest achievements.
Im so hyped and the feeling is, that is as I've missed the feeling that I get when there's new album to be played.
Could it really be like this Keanu meme says? I haven't yet read the review..

Days of Future Past - classic uptempo rocker.
Yep, uptempo short rocker. I think this would have been the album's lead single if the band had not decided to go for a slow song this time.
''Days Of Future Past'' is the hard-charging, single-oriented type track we have come to expect and love whenever Bruce and Adrian team up. :yey:
One said opening track drumming resembles taiko drums.
The war drums in the promo, I guess.

View attachment 16343

I think there's some real possibility of this album being totally awesome masterpiece that will be among their finest achievements.
Im so hyped and the feeling is, that is as I've missed the feeling that I get when there's new album to be played.
Could it really be like this Keanu meme says? I haven't yet read the review..
Keanu actually did the review. A lot of "woahs" and "excellents"....

Scream for Days of Future past foruuum!!! Scream for Days of future past...forummm!!!

Daaaays of FUUUTUUURE PAAAAST!

I am a simple man, I see H and Bruce...I LIIIIKE!!!

if you can somehow get that Rocks-magazine, I would like to have little translation of the reviews.
View attachment 16340
Found another one. Just read very fast in the store. Contains two reviews of the album. One said opening track drumming resembles taiko drums. Also said one would need multiple listens to get into
Gonna fetch this one tonight, strange I missed it in the store earlier today.

If either of you can somehow get that Rocks-magazine, I would like to have little translation of the reviews.

Love Steve's expression.....'yea thats right, quiet intro bitches.....ya wanna say sumthin?'

Just for fun I have to repost my earlier post regarding this:
Steve got that look and feeling like: "Some dared to question me but hey, there's 4 epics on this one for you! I still got it and never lost it!".
To be honest, I will be most likely shitting my pants (or near like that) once I hear the 4 epics. Like I said, I have to get some extra good pants for the first listening session.

Back