Scorpions

The new album is very good. What a nice surprise.

Besides the great singles, the other songs I really like are: ''Gas In The Tank'' (perfect song for an opener), ''When I Lay My Bones To Rest'', ''When You Know (Where You Come From)'' (classic ballad) and maybe ''Hot And Cold'' too.

The Deluxe edition contains 4 bonus songs and one of them, ''Shoot For Your Heart'' is a total classic imo - should have been in the album.
''When Tomorrow Comes'' is a good song too.

The album will also have 3 more bonus songs (7 bonus songs in total!)... you can see them listed here:

Scorpions opened up their Las Vegas Residency last night.

1. Gas In The Tank
  2. Make It Real
  3. The Zoo
  4. Coast To Coast
  5. Seventh Sun
  6. Peacemaker
  7. Bad Boys Running Wild
  8. Delicate Dance
  9. When You Know (Where You Come From) [Acoustic]
  10. Send Me An Angel [Acoustic]
  11. Wind Of Change
  12. Tease Me Please Me
  13. Rock Believer
  14. Big City Nights
  15. Drum Solo
  16. Blackout
  17. No One Like You
  18. Rock You Like A Hurricane

I'm surprised at the lack of "Shining Of Your Soul" and "Still Loving You", the former being Rudolf's favourite song from the album, and the latter being well "Still Loving You" I know there were mentions that they were running late, but upon watching the main set, Klaus was referring to Matthis not being ready to start BBRW. Also, what is with them avoiding the Lovedrive album except for Coast To Coast. I hope they swing into my area because I'd love to see them again.

[/spoilers]

Scorpions opened up their Las Vegas Residency last night.

1. Gas In The Tank
  2. Make It Real
  3. The Zoo
  4. Coast To Coast
  5. Seventh Sun
  6. Peacemaker
  7. Bad Boys Running Wild
  8. Delicate Dance
  9. When You Know (Where You Come From) [Acoustic]
  10. Send Me An Angel [Acoustic]
  11. Wind Of Change
  12. Tease Me Please Me
  13. Rock Believer
  14. Big City Nights
  15. Drum Solo
  16. Blackout
  17. No One Like You
  18. Rock You Like A Hurricane

I'm surprised at the lack of "Shining Of Your Soul" and "Still Loving You", the former being Rudolf's favourite song from the album, and the latter being well "Still Loving You" I know there were mentions that they were running late, but upon watching the main set, Klaus was referring to Matthis not being ready to start BBRW. Also, what is with them avoiding the Lovedrive album except for Coast To Coast. I hope they swing into my area because I'd love to see them again.

[/spoilers]
Watched clips on Blabbermouth. They still sound good.

Back