Scorpions

The Dissident

Ancient Mariner
Another mention of the new album in the videos description and a short little acoustic ballad for the current times

The Dissident

Ancient Mariner
The band has announced their rescheduled Las Vegas Residency dates and stated they are planning on a USA Tour next summer following the Vegas residency.

Vegas Dates:
May 8
May 12
May 15
May 18
May 20
May 22
May 26
May 28
May 30

I would like to go although I doubt I could swing more than 1 show. Hopefully things get better by then but I have my doubts about these even occuring.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member

The Dissident

Ancient Mariner
Very nice - would like to see this. I'm a big fan of everything up to and including Love at First Sting.

What's the best place to start with the post-Crazy World material?

Return To Forever is their most recent and a fair bit are tracks which have been reworked from those they didn't release in the 80s. I like Humanity: Hour 1. I'd avoid Eye II Eye and Pure Instinct. Unbreakable and Sting In The Stail are decent. Face The Heat is about the same.

The medley was released on their youtube channel a couple months ago.

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member
Gigs in March are definitely wishful thinking and, honestly, I could see Maiden’s tour even being canceled again. I don’t think it’s so much a matter of whether we will still be in a pandemic, but there are so many legal liability problems that I imagine most promoters just don’t want to take a risk. You might not see another major tour until 2022.

For reference:https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/17/no-l...is-johnson-concerts-lockdown-august-13003704/

Gigs in March are definitely wishful thinking and, honestly, I could see Maiden’s tour even being canceled again. I don’t think it’s so much a matter of whether we will still be in a pandemic, but there are so many legal liability problems that I imagine most promoters just don’t want to take a risk. You might not see another major tour until 2022.

For reference:https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/17/no-l...is-johnson-concerts-lockdown-august-13003704/

stings to read that - hopefully their playing abilities (and Bruce's vox) hold up well over the next 18-24 months.