April 21 - Leeds City Varieties
April 22 - Bristol St Georges
April 24 - Liverpool Arts Club
April 25 - Aberdare Coliseum Theatre
April 27 - Milton Keynes Stables
April 28 - London Islington Assembly Hall
April 29 - Brighton Old Market

Wales too! (Aberdare)

30 minute drive for me, so I may well go along ;)

Apparently Sazon are going to be participating it a "quite special" multi-band tour next year. Opening band on the Iron Maiden/Judas Priest co-headline tour?

Biff Byford says: "We've been offered something quite special. I can't tell you about it, but we might be going out with some other bands next year. Yeah, that will be happening, I think, so keep your eyes peeled."

If they've been offered something quite special…it must be that they will be supporters of one big band and they would be on a bill of a 3 or maybe 4 classic metal bands.

Suddenly I'm thinking on the possible American tour of Maiden and Priest and if Saxon are on the bill…what else?
I know that Maiden dont need these bands to fill the US Arenas but the Stadium Tour of Leppard-Crue and more…and they're selling out all the dates fast, it's possible that Maiden could make a Stadium Tour with Scorpions, Priest, Saxon…this tour could revive the metal scene of those 80's American festivals or the Dortmund 83 Festival… I think it would be a complete success.

If a Priest/Maiden tour did happen, maybe we'd get to see The One You Love to Hate played by Bruce & Rob?

Would be great of course if Saxon opened!

Back