Russia invades Ukraine

I think they are bluffing. Throwing last Ace card of threat. Putin also has childrens.
I think that too. Putin wanted to corner Ukraine, but got cornered himself. Now, he will flex nuclear warheads, hoping that the world steps from his toes.

Considering how surprisingly well the US informants are (they predicted everything right, 2 days in advance), they will know everything and do anything to stop it.

Russians are now actively switching to siege warfare in Ukraine according to US intelligence.

Not the first time something like this has been said, but for real... this is... Yeah.
This is a dick swinging contest. Putin's cronies own too much real estate and assets in Europe/US for them to allow him to fire the nukes. It's clear he's gone mad and the state tv is towing the line but if he keeps going down this road then one of his own men will take him out.

hby84uv8wdk81.jpg

Big news today:

Deripasky is pressuring for peace, airspace closed in EU and Canada to Russian planes, and Switzerland is joining sanctions. Wow.

Don't like the morning calm today...

When stock market in Russia opens all hell could break loose in both Ukraine and Russia too.

Putin's lapdop is sending troops - Of course, right after he promised Ukraine he wouldn't.

Yeah, it feels uneasy.

Don't like the morning calm today...

When stock market in Russia opens all hell could break loose in both Ukraine and Russia too.
I think soon there will be a big attack, some say that Belarus will attack too.... Ukraine must withstand. Also, that in Kyiv is 400 Wagner mercenaries with objective on Zelensky. Crucial time...

Don't know if the Russians are to believe, but all things are pointing toward Putin bombing Kiev shortly.

Last edited:
Back