Rush

Top 5 Rush Albums/Next Band

• Total voters
:facepalm:

Why would you go to a concert only to spend the entirety of it with your phone in hand... Some people...

Of course, soundboard and pro recorded video gets you the best quality, but almost every bootleg I've heard and seen is an audience recording that's not from the soundboard/pro video. My respect goes to those who sacrifice their full enjoyment of a concert so others can hear and see something they might not otherwise be able to do.

Did you see that encore?

23. Lakeside Park (First Time Live Since 1978)
24. Anthem (First Time Live Since 1992)
25. What You're Doing (First Time Live Since 1977)
26. Working Man

They are cracking open the vaults. About time #25 got back in the rotation!

That is a strong set list. I saw the tour in which they played Moving Pictures from start to finish. Thought that would likely be my last Rush show. Now I'm not so sure.

It took nearly 40 years, but Rush finally made the cover of Rolling Stone.

rush.jpg

With sales of more than 40 million albums worldwide, Rush has 14 platinum records under its belt and 24 gold records.

But the band has had trouble finding play on mainstream radio and industry recognition, despite record sales and adoring fans (Rush played to over 60,000 fans in Sao Paolo in 2002).
If Rush is delayed, then what is Maiden? Non-existent?

Currently relistening to the whole discography and hopefully seeing them in a little under two weeks!

Currently on Signals. Man, these 80's albums are something special.

Back