Rush Survivor Finished: Red Barchetta wins!

satisfied with results?

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Stevie Wilson is everyone's favorite person. After all, this is the Wilsonfans forum isn't it?

He is better than Barlow, though. Oop.
50laugh.gif

Limelight is missing in the poll.

The Camera Eye
The Manhattan Project
Available Light
Dreamline

@Mosh:
I accidentally voted for The Anarchist..... :mad:
That was careless, sorry! I'd be grateful if that would be cancelled.
  1. 2112
  2. Distant Early Warning
  3. The Manhattan Project
  4. Dreamline
  5. Animate

Anything you could do to rescue the Anarchist would be appreciated.
Like taking Kill Devil Hill's Internet access away.

I fucked up guys, The Big Money was promoted, not The Manhattan Project, so that's in the game now. Really sorry about that.

Eliminated:
Dreamline - 4 votes
Animate - 4 votes

Working Man
Bangkok
Natural Science
Red Sector A
The Big Money
The Anarchist

Natural Science
Subdivisions
Distant Early Warning
Red Sector A
The Big Money
Available Light

1. 2112
  2. Natural Science
  3. Tom Saywer
  4. Red Barchetta
  5. YYZ
  6. Distant Early Warning
  7. The Big Money
Sad to see A Passage to Bangkok go (I know a certain member who'll probably finish it off).
It's a compact song with one of the best solo sections and riffs of the seventies.

Lady and gentlemen, may I call your special attention for 1.53 - 2.38.
What a groove and sublime build-up. Cool detail: the way the solo locks in harmonically and rhythmically with the rest @ 2.11 => :notworthy: The Exit Stage Left version is one of the highlights on that album as well.

We're not in that stage yet. ;) (It'll be a week or so before we'll really get to the last decisive moments before we get top 10)
Let me rephrase then: with less than 20 songs left in the game, the vast majority contenders for the top 10, why the hell is no one voting for Bastille Day?

Let me rephrase then: with less than 20 songs left in the game, the vast majority contenders for the top 10, why the hell is no one voting for Bastille Day?
I can only speak for myself: I wish to eliminate other songs first. So even when it might not end up in the top 10, I still like it better than some others. The song itself is one of the more energetic tracks. I haven't played it in a while though, so I might have forgotten something.

EDIT:
Not unimportant -> I miss several top 10 songs (my top 10, though I never made a serious one) and I think that some of the ones that we have left don't even belong in the top 20.
EDIT 2:
Looks like I made a blunder; I mixed the instrumental part up with the one from By-Tor & the Snow Do. Now this is ridiculous: this song didn't make the top 20 and Bastille Day did??

Eliminated:
Natural Science - 4 votes
The Big Money - 7 votes
Available Light - 4 votes

Working Man
Anthem
Bastille Day
Passage
Limelight
Red Sector A
THE ANARCHIST (Seriously guys, this song has overstayed its welcome.)

Back