Rush Survivor Finished: Red Barchetta wins!

satisfied with results?

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Surprised the two votes against Natural Science are from our biggest prog fans.
How come boys?

Thought that was interesting as well.

I like the song, but it feels disjointed and messy at times. Lots of awkward transitions and it seems like they didn't have time to properly refine it. There are lots of parts that I really like, but as a whole it doesn't come out right, I think.

I like the song, but it feels disjointed and messy at times. Lots of awkward transitions and it seems like they didn't have time to properly refine it. There are lots of parts that I really like, but as a whole it doesn't come out right, I think.

This.

Natural Science has a fabulous first 5 minutes. Actually, I can't think of better couplets.
After that it drops.

Still better than the ones I voted for. And I have fond memories of seeing this live.

Thought that was interesting as well.

I used to feel that way, but in recent years, it all clicked.
It now may be my favourite Rush epic.

I love it, it's my favorite song from Permanent Waves. Definitely has a place in Rush's top ten, the top ten that has 20 places.

It isn't really that it hasn't clicked, I thought it was fantastic when I first heard it. I just began to notice a lot of things that I didn't like about it I guess.

And Foro is right, it starts out really good.

Eliminated:
Force Ten - 4 votes
Test For Echo - 5 votes
Vapor Trail - 5 votes

Working Man
Bangkok
Natural Science
Red Sector A
Manhattan Project
Dreamline
Anarchist

Natural Science