RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Mosh

PM me your Metallica album rankings!
Staff member
Iron Maiden will start their Run For Your Lives World Tour on May 27th next year in Budapest followed by 27 stadium, festival & arena shows around Europe. The tour marks 50 years since Steve Harris formed the band in late 1975 and to celebrate this Maiden fans are promised a very special set list, spanning the nine studio albums from ‘Iron Maiden’ to ‘Fear Of The Dark’, with their most spectacular and elaborate show ever!

x6dhtf5fhgfd.jpg

MAY 2025
27 Budapest, HUNGARY – Budapest Aréna *
31 Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC – Letnany Airport *

JUNE 2025
01 Bratislava, SLOVAKIA – TIPOS Arena *
05 Trondheim, NORWAY – Trondheim Rocks (Festival)
07 Stavanger, NORWAY – SR-Bank Arena *
09 Copenhagen, DENMARK – Royal Arena *
12 Stockholm, SWEDEN – 3Arena *
13 Stockholm, SWEDEN – 3Arena *
16 Helsinki, FINLAND – Olympic Stadium *
21 Birmingham, ENGLAND – Utilita Arena ^
22 Manchester, ENGLAND – Co-op Live ^
25 Dublin, IRELAND – Malahide Castle *^
28 London, ENGLAND – London Stadium *^
30 Glasgow, SCOTLAND – OVO Hydro ^

JULY 2025
03 Belfort, FRANCE – Eurockéennes Festival
05 Madrid, SPAIN – Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano **
06 Lisbon, PORTUGAL – MEO Arena **
09 Zurich, SWITZERLAND – Hallenstadion **
11 Gelsenkirchen, GERMANY – Veltins-Arena **
13 Padova, ITALY – Stadio Euganeo **
15 Bremen, GERMANY – Bürgerweide **
17 Vienna, AUSTRIA – Ernst Happel Stadium **
19 Paris, FRANCE – Paris La Défense Arena **
23 Arnhem, NETHERLANDS – GelreDome **
25 Frankfurt, GERMANY – Deutsche Bank Park **
26 Stuttgart, GERMANY – Cannstatter Wasen **
29 Berlin, GERMANY – Waldbühne **

AUGUST 2025
02 Warsaw – POLAND – PGE Narodowy **

*Halestorm | ^The Raven Age | **Avatar

Special Guests for the first half of the tour, including the London & Dublin outdoor shows but not the UK arenas, will be American rockers Halestorm. The second half of the tour sees Sweden’s Avatar as guests. And, finally, British metal band, The Raven Age, will open all UK & Ireland shows. The festivals will of course be festival billing.

Fan Club Presales begin Monday 23rd September – details here.

Tickets go on general sale next week – check the tour dates page for times and dates.

Trooper VIP packages will be available at all shows.

Says Bruce Dickinson, “Next year is a very special one for IRON MAIDEN and we’re going to be giving our fans a once-in-a-lifetime live experience. This is a tour that’s gonna put a smile on your face and a cheer in your throat. If you’ve seen us before, then get ready to take that experience to a whole new level. If you’ve never seen us before, then what the hell have you been waiting for? Now’s your chance to find out what you’ve been missing! IRON MAIDEN’s definitely gonna get ya!”

Manager Rod Smallwood adds, “50 years of Maiden and I have seen 46 of them! With well over 100 million albums sold and almost 2500 shows in 64 countries and counting, to countless millions of fans, we are all still loving every second and consider every tour a new challenge to bring something different and exciting to our fans. And for this very special one we’re pulling out all the stops!

We will cover classics and fan favourites from the first nine albums, from IRON MAIDEN to FEAR OF THE DARK, many of which we haven’t played in years and many we will likely never play again in the future. We have already been hard at work for months putting together an even more spectacular and elaborate new show which will bring the songs to life more than we have ever been able to do before. This is going to be a huge couple of years for IRON MAIDEN, and Eddie of course, and we are very excited about what we have up our sleeves for you fans throughout the whole of our 50th year. I promise you are all going to be very happy indeed!”

On Saturday June 28th the band will perform at the London Stadium, home of West Ham Football Club – the team that band founder Steve Harris has supported throughout his life, and with whom IRON MAIDEN have a long and storied history.

This concert in front of over 60,000 fans, will be the first time that IRON MAIDEN have performed on the club’s hallowed turf. A true homecoming show – with Steve Harris, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith & Nicko McBrain all born in the surrounding area – it will also be the biggest UK venue the band have ever headlined outside of their festival appearances.

Steve Harris says, “My love of football and my support of West Ham is no secret, and I know many of our fans around the world have shared that with me too. So we’re all very excited to be playing at the London Stadium as part of the RUN FOR YOUR LIVES tour. We can’t wait to see you all there!”

Arghh!! Can't wait! Just hoping tickets for the London date do not sell out before pay day.

Another history themed tour, therefore another chance they may play Sea of Madness! Here's hoping. Very excited for this set list! Surely they will play Rhyme. And what will we get from No Prayer For The Dying? I don't think I have ever seen them play a song from that. Will we get any other songs from FOTD other than the title track? Eek. The possibilities are endless!

Here we go, new tour! Always excitement. I hope for something really special and memorable. I believe in that.

Shorter summer European tour, 2 months more or less (even if they add more dates), was expected. The 2026 leg will be big. The rest of the world.

West Ham stadium! We know which show they will record for sure. :p

It's great that they're finally playing the home of West Ham, that's going to be a special day for the band and fans alike. I'll probably try for Birmingham but I think I'll wait until we know for sure whether Nicko is in or out before I grab a ticket.

Thought so they would not come to Bucharest. I had hopes of seeing them here after Bruce cancelled his solo gig here due to his throat, but oh well.

I want to go to Budapest, but my salary only comes on Oct 10th, no way I can buy tickets before that, so it will be a “where’s the cheapest flight in the places that still have tickets available”, probably Bratislava or Vienna. Tour openers always sold out fast.

-- A proper 50 years celebration would have been the best.

(quoted from the speculation thread)

Well that's the thing; what would be truly "proper" 50 years celebration? Even a truly discography spanning set would have some significant omissions in basically every scenario and while I understand and can get behind the love and hunger towards wider early 90's coverage and/or significant reunion material representation would limit the possibilities with interesting 80's deep cuts a lot, if we assume that a handful of big hits will get played in any case.

Again, not saying that I disagree with the popular view on this thread that some spotlight on Brave New World and such would be welcome. It's just that hammering a truly satisfying celebration of their whole studio album history into a 15 song set that simultaneously has a good flow and a stage show that supports the mood of the show is quite a challenge, especially since everyone in the band probably has different preferences when it comes to material they'd consider playing. In that sense, giving the tour somewhat more limited historical scope makes sense.

A balanced set that covers every era from 1980 to 2020 or even until 2015 would also put, in a way, relatively more emphasis on albums that the band don't necessarily want to... celebrate as much as some of the 80's masterpieces. While I personally wouldn't mind No Prayer for the Dying or The X-Factor having as many songs on the set as Powerslave does, I can certainly see why the band might think about it very differently.

As for the setlist spceulation, I think that Still Life might indeed have a small possibility to appear. It was, after all, featured on an official live video/live album, it would fit their current groove rather perfectly and be great deep cut to consider.

Most likely not happening, but I could... kind of see it being an option for the Infinite Dreams/Revelations/No Prayer/Afraid to Shoot Strangers/etc. kind of a spot in the set. Well, we shall see.

Another stadium show for Finland, then. Saw Maiden on the Helsinki Olympic stadium in 2011 (my first Maiden gig, also the worst so far :D) and 2013. An outdoor show in Finland, in June, isn't the best setting for the lights and stage show, but it is what it is.

Cool!

Reactions: jcv
The earliest announcement and ticket sale ever. No documentary announced,
New theory: They need money, as soon as possible. :D
The earliest, but it's not for money. The hype under the post online is already big. There is plenty of time for the documentary to be announced and released.
(quoted from the speculation thread)

Well that's the thing; what would be truly "proper" 50 years celebration? Even a truly discography spanning set would have some significant omissions in basically every scenario and while I understand and can get behind the love and hunger towards wider early 90's coverage and/or significant reunion material representation would limit the possibilities with interesting 80's deep cuts a lot, if we assume that a handful of big hits will get played in any case.
Again, not saying that I disagree with the popular view on this thread that some spotlight on Brave New World and such would be welcome. It's just that hammering a truly satisfying celebration of their whole studio album history into a 15 song set that simultaneously has a good flow and a stage show that supports the mood of the show is quite a challenge, especially since everyone in the band probably has different preferences when it comes to material they'd consider playing. In that sense, giving the tour somewhat more limited historical scope makes sense.
A balanced set that covers every era from 1980 to 2020 or even until 2015 would also put, in a way, relatively more emphasis on albums that the band don't necessarily want to... celebrate as much as some of the 80's masterpieces. While I personally wouldn't mind No Prayer for the Dying or The X-Factor having as many songs on the set as Powerslave does, I can certainly see why the band might think about it very differently.
True, I do not deny it. The tour name is different, but it seems they will co-promote the tour as ''50th anniv'' as well, sort of, so one would expect all albums coverage (with omissions ofc), even if the set is longer.

Very excited for a Poland show, will go with wife and son.

I must admit, that tour spanning 9 albums seems very, very promising. Chance of something out of NPFTD being played is super high :-) I’m so excited!

Back