Run For Your Lives Tour: Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark Are in the Setlist?

Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark are in the set? (Max 3)

• Tailgunner

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Holy Smoke

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • No Prayer for the Dying

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Public Enema Number One

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Fates Warning

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • The Assassin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run Silent Run Deep

• Hooks in You

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • Mother Russia

• Be Quick or Be Dead

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • From Here To Eternity

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Afraid To Shoot Strangers

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Fear Is The Key

• Childhood's End

• Wasting Love

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The Fugitive

• Chains Of Misery

• The Apparition

• Judas Be My Guide

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Weekend Warrior

• Fear Of The Dark

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
I think Tailgunner is quite likely and might be a possible opener. I don't think they will open with Be Quick Or Be Dead (Nicko), though it would be nice.
I think the popularity of the possible openers is:

1)Moonchild (but it was the opener for 3 years in a row)
2)Phantom/Run To The Hills/Trooper/2 Minutes/Evil That Men Do (if they want a surprise opener like in 2003 with Number)
3)Be Quick (LAD live album energy is popular; Nicko can work it out like Caught, not in full speed ofc)
4)Murders/Prowler (classic from the early days)
5)Tailgunner (will work, but it's from one of their least popular albums)

*songs like Aces High or Where Eagles Dare are out of the picture imo. Run To The Hills should be too.
Since they are doing stuff from the first 9 albums, it would make sense if they played two tracks from each one, but that is probably not going to happen lol.
2 from each album would have been perfect.
The rest of the albums I hope they select some deeper tracks. If this tour is really supposed to be for "the fans", they might do some of that. We can only hope.....
''For the fans'' could really go either way, but I think 4/5 ''deep'' cuts are possible.
ATSS starts out too slow and drones on like that for 2 minutes.
But Afraid is an easy song for the band. I also don't want it because they already played it again after the 90's. I love it though.
"Fear of the Dark" is guaranteed, "Afraid to Shoot Strangers" almost guaranteed. "Be Quick or Be Dead" or "Wasting Love" would be great, "Holy Smoke" would be funny, but much to my disgust I think they'll do "Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter".
Only Fear is guaranteed. Holy Smoke would be a big surprise and not in a good way lol.

I want to meet the eleven forum members who didn’t vote for Fear of the Dark in this poll. :D

I hate to break it to you but if it weren’t for that song, this tour would be advertised as being “from Iron Maiden to Seventh Son.”

Back