Run For Your Lives Tour: Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark Are in the Setlist?

Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark are in the set? (Max 3)

• Tailgunner

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Holy Smoke

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No Prayer for the Dying

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Public Enema Number One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fates Warning

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The Assassin

• Run Silent Run Deep

• Hooks in You

• Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Mother Russia

• Be Quick or Be Dead

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • From Here To Eternity

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Afraid To Shoot Strangers

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Fear Is The Key

• Childhood's End

• Wasting Love

• The Fugitive

• Chains Of Misery

• The Apparition

• Judas Be My Guide

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Weekend Warrior

• Fear Of The Dark

Votes: 36 81.8%

• Total voters
I think the biggest surprise for us is the inclusion of songs from No Prayer for the Dying
The NPFTD album should get at least 1 song in the setlist.
Tailgunner, Holy Smoke and Bring Your Daughter are the most likely.
Dream Deepcuts: Hooks In You, Public Enema Number One
Should the song Fear of the Dark be given a rest for this tour?
No, together with Iron Maiden that song should be in every Maiden concert because of the atmosphere it brings. A gig without Fear would feel abit incomplete.
Dream Deepcut: Childhood´s End

My fear (pun intended) is that we will only get Fear of the Dark.

I think that, at most, they will play Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter (naff lyrics but a monster of a song live), Be Quick or Be Dead and Fear of the Dark if they want to have both albums represented.

Afraid to Shoot Strangers could be another option too.

The rest - sadly - belongs to the realm of (Iron Maiden) FAN-tasy.

My first Maiden show was the Real Live Tour in 1993, so I've only seen them do two songs from No Prayer, those being Tailgunner and Bring Your Daughter. I suspect that those are the two most likely that they will do from that album. But I'd love to hear Holy Smoke, or even more unlikely, Fates Warning.

From FOTD, if they were going to do anything they had never played before, then I've love to hear The Fugitive or Judas Be My Guide. But I suspect they might open the show with Be Quick, and include the title track and Afraid to Shoot Strangers.
They didn´t play Tailgunner in 93 though so if you have witnessed it it was in 92 then.

If there are 3 songs, I´m gonna go with the 3 obvious ones, being FOTD, Bring Your Daughter & Afraid. They´re not gonna drop the first and the latter two have been featured in the reunion era.

Back