Recent additions to your music collection

Fugazi

Alchemist
Post your latest downloads, CDs etc, your recommendations and some comments about them, I'm always looking for new music and have always enjoyed these type of threads on other forums, I have also discovered some really great music this way. Posts on all types of music are very welcome. 

I just got
Black Sabbath-Paranoid
Foo Fighters: The Colour and the Shape

I recently purchased "Halford III: Winter Songs" album by Rob Halford.

To be honest, I`m not impressed at all. I will give this album more time though.

Farhang said:
I recently purchased "Halford III: Winter Songs" album by Rob Halford.

To be honest, I`m not impressed at all. I will give this album more time though.
havn't heard that one yet. I'm kind of tired of the whole Metal Christmas songs thing.

I got Alter Bridge's new album which I loved from the 1st moment and I can't stop listening to it the last 2-3 weeks. Wonderful Life

Mentalize by Andre Matos was pretty good too.I had been looking for it for months and it was great to find it at a pretty nice price. I Will Return

Megadeth's Warchest is really worth getting.There's plenty of live tracks - all of them played by the band's best line up and many rarities.

The only album I'm not too excited about is Ripper's Play My Game. Perhaps I''ll have to pay a bit more attention to it(with AB III still rocking that will be very hard  :D) but for now it's hard to find a stand out track.So I''ll just post this. Believe

Picked up Black Sabbath -- Live at Hammersmith Odeon (1982, released in 2007), I got the 3LP (Vinyl) edition  #2793 of 3000.  Very cool packaging, up to side 2 and it sounds great so far.

Iron maiden - brave new world ...Yeeeah i didnt have it until now V_V
ive just been borrowing it from library over and over and over and over... and over again, for years... since im a poor student and live in the middle of fricken no where. couldnt find it from any store  :p But i am thrilled to finally have it in my Cd collection coz it fucking rules :rocker: One of my favourite maiden albums

lol reminds me of how long it took for me to get the first 2 maiden albums.

Shnazzy said:
Iron maiden - brave new world ...Yeeeah i didnt have it until now V_V
ive just been borrowing it from library over and over and over and over... and over again, for years... since im a poor student and live in the middle of fricken no where. couldnt find it from any store  :p But i am thrilled to finally have it in my Cd collection coz it fucking rules :rocker: One of my favourite maiden albums

Haha, I used to do that all the time when I first got into Maiden, borrowing from the library. The inlay booklets would be cut to pieces from previous loaners, cutting out the pictures and stuff  :huh:

Good times  :bigsmile:

All Vinyl

Iron Maiden -- Once Upon a Time (basically the full Maiden Japan set bootleg)
Avenged Sevenfold -- Nightmare
Tool -- Opiate
Tool -- Undertow
Frehley's Comet - Second Sighting
Wilco -- Sky Blue Sky
Dire Straights -- Brothers in Arms (including the censored hit Money for Nothing)
Rush -- Moving Pictures
Genesis -- A Trick of the Tail
Ratt -- Reach For the Sky
Wings -- At the Speed of Sound
The Clash -- Combat Rock
Black Sabbath -- Vol 4

bearfan said:
All Vinyl

Iron Maiden -- Once Upon a Time (basically the full Maiden Japan set bootleg)
I saw that one today.

Got Images and Words by Dream Theater

The Knife Master said:
I saw that one today.

Got Images and Words by Dream Theater

Haha, I bought this today too. I'd been borrowing my friends for the past year LOL. Now I can give it back to him :)

Last CD I bought: Dio - Holy Diver
Last Vinyl I bought: Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time. I just love looking at the cover and all the different references.

Back