Recent additions to your music collection

to expand my maiden single collection the last of my 2000's singles + eps
rainmaker, the wicker man and wildest dreams

now if only some kind soul would drop promo copies of the three TFF 'singles' through my door  :wub:

Well I ordered Piece of Mind, Powerslave, and Live after Death from amazon about a week. So still waiting on those.

jonnytron said:
to expand my maiden single collection the last of my 2000's singles + eps
rainmaker, the wicker man and wildest dreams

now if only some kind soul would drop promo copies of the three TFF 'singles' through my door  :wub:
I've been waiting for my Different World for 2 weeks now.  <_<

Mosh said:

Ah, sorry Mosh. It says my copy of LAD will be here on September sixth!

Lucky I choose to have express shipping on Piece of Mind so it should be here anytime now.

Mosh said:
Where you getting it from, im using amazon and its going great for me, so far all of mine have arrived within 3days of ordering on standard delivery... except wicker man whos still pending delivery  ::)    got different world, ben breeg, out of the silent planet digibook and no more lies ep  :edmetal: in quick succession around a month ago and the last two rule ...  the amolad ones arent too special but theyre nice to have

you getting the dvd different world or cd, i opted for the latter

jonnytron said:
Where you getting it from, im using amazon and its going great for me, so far all of mine have arrived within 3days of ordering on standard delivery... except wicker man whos still pending delivery  ::)    got different world, ben breeg, out of the silent planet digibook and no more lies ep  :edmetal: in quick succession around a month ago and the last two rule ...  the amolad ones arent too special but theyre nice to have

you getting the dvd different world or cd, i opted for the latter
Amazon, there was some sort of error. I'm waiting to get a reply from them to sort things out. I got the CD because it was 87 cents.

yeh i went for the cheap option too think it was £1 over on .co.uk
i think that works out you got the better deal  :lol:

Mosh said:
Well shipping was 3 bucks.  <_<
:blink: holy... well actually, i think thats just a tiny bit more than my postage at £1.24
going off the exchange rates of 2009, not payed much attention to them lately  ::)

Well it just came in the mail!  :yey:

It has Different World, and a live version of Iron Maiden.

Just went to the HMV Superstore in Toronto and got:

The World Needs A Hero - Megadeth (Now I only need one more for my complete collection)
We've Come For You All - Anthrax (Rare find for me, seeing as i've never seen it in stores anywhere!)

MaidenFan100 said:
Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos
Pretty good album.
This is the only bad DT album in my opinion. I know theres a lot of people that like it however. Awesome if you do like it!

I agree Jupz. But it has some great material though. Like In The Presence of Enemies part 1. And yes, Constant motion.  :D

Got some cool stuff today:

Raising Hell-Iron Maiden

And stuff I put on hold for tomorrow:
Dream Theater-Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Dream Theater: Train of Thought
A7X: All Excess

I looked for Alive in Athens but they didn't have it. Oh well.

Yeah. Systematic Chaos is one of the albums i like the least by Dream Theater but its still awesome B)

Back