Recent additions to your music collection

He's a great singer, and that's a great album. I prefer Vulgar Display of Power though. That album makes me want to go and break something.  :edmetal:

Recently purchased music,

CD's

The Moody Blues - A Question Of Balance.
The Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves Favour.
The Moody Blues - To Our Children's Children's Children.
The Moody Blues - In Search Of The Lost Chord.
The Moody Blues - On The Threshold Of A Dream.

Black Sabbath - Mob Rules  (Expanded Edition).
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell.

Both Sabbath albums are replacement copys, Mob Rules has a bonus disc, live at the Hammersmith Odeon London (31/12/81 - 2/1/82), it has a great set list and it sounds pretty good too.

Dream Theater - When Dream And Day Unite.

I now own all DT's studio albums, I'm counting down the days till the release of the new album...

I also bought two new DVD's

Dream Theater - Chaos In Motion.
Dream Theater - Live At Budokan.

Fugazi said:
Black Sabbath - Mob Rules  (Expanded Edition). ...  Mob Rules has a bonus disc, live at the Hammersmith Odeon London (31/12/81 - 2/1/82), it has a great set list and it sounds pretty good too.

I got that too -- awesome.  The remaster sounds great, and the bonus disc with the Hammersmith Odeon show is worth the purchase in its own right.  It sounds significantly better than the Live Evil release. 

Cornfed Hick said:
The bonus disc with the Hammersmith Odeon show is worth the purchase in its own right.  It sounds significantly better than the Live Evil release. 

I was thinking along those lines myself, I really got two albums for the price of one. It sounds great and the performances really rock, and I also like that it has Country Girl and Slipping Away on there too. 

Anthrax - Worship music

Great album... some tasty riffs too :shred:, I recommend you go buy this album. Anthrax are back!!!!

Bought the following on Amazon, they should arrive in the coming weeks:

Worship Music-Anthrax
A Dramatic Turn of Events-Dream Theater
Neighborhoods-Blink 182
The Hunter-Mastodon

Very excited, especially for Anthrax and Mastodon. God knows I love me some Mastodon.

Vinyl -- Anthrax -- Worship Music ... a real good album, I admit I was not expecting much from this, I was pleasantly surprised

Wildest Dreams DVD single - Iron Maiden  :bigsmile:

Number Of The Beast 2002 Single - Iron Maiden  :bigsmile:

Days Of Defiance - Firewind
Threshold - Hammerfall

I got:
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons
Dream Theater - Octavarium
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

My first Slayer albums :D :shred:

OCTAVARIUM!  :notworthy: 

It's a fun album, but the title track greatly overshadows the other 7 songs in my opinion.

Now i only need Train of Thought, Falling Into Infinity and When Dream and Day Unite to have all their albums :D

I don't have the those last two either. I have FII on Spotify though and it's alright. Lines in the Sand and Trial of Tears are awesome.

Mosh™ said:
He's a great singer, and that's a great album. I prefer Vulgar Display of Power though. That album makes me want to go and break something.  :edmetal:
That's my favorite by them as well, and ya it makes me feel like I can kick the shit out of a gorilla.  :D

Tron said:
Beast over Hammersmith... expanding the collection    Not far to go now

Lucky, I'm working on getting Killers soon. Really need to get all the studio albums.

got my sights on the first ten years cds lately... i was gunna leave them to the grand finale of my official releases buuuuuuut  ::)

other than that i need; best o bsides, bbc arch, best of beast, ed hunter, ed the great, maybe the essential and the singles from the 90s    then ill be satisfied... i think

Back