Rant Thread

Admittedly, this clam does look a bit down:

clam%20and%20centipedes%20jordan%20lake%2091105.JPG

If that's your boss' fault, he really is a bastard.

Fuck work today.

Everyone just doesn't want to show up on Sundays. And if someone does show up, they are incapable of following instructions.

I have decided to keep quiet for a bit more, until I pay the uni scholarship. That should take 2-3 more months. Afterwards I'll completely let loose and push my opinion and thoughts on everything, and see how long it will take until they get sick of me.

So I had a tour in the museum today. It was for families with children and it was about elephants in Oriental art. Which made a lot of sense two years ago when it was devised, because back then, there was a special exhibition with Indian elephant paintings. But this exhibition has been over for a long time, and for all the animals depicted in the pieces on display, there was not a single elephant. Not one. Lions? Plenty. Bulls? Sure. Rabbits? They breed like crazy. But the entire museum was painfully devoid of elephants. I also didn't have a concept for the tour and neither my boss nor my colleagues would help me out.
Being an experienced guide with a long memory, I nevertheless gathered together some methodological ideas and also luckily happened to have a mammoth sized book of Persian miniature art at hand which had some elephant depictions in it to show and which I could bring along. There was also one laminated picture of an elephant painting hidden away in the trunk in our storage room. So basically I improvised and told the kids the elephants were hiding and that they were supposed to look for other animals and compare them to everyone's favourite pachydermes. Of course, it didn't take long for a mother to address the elephant in the room saying that they found many nice animals, but
sub-buzz-7654-1555301105-1.jpg
Fortunately I was thick-skinned enough to tell her what the matter was, but that I also knew what I was doing. But on days like these, I do prefer my ivory tower to something like this.

So I had a tour in the museum today. It was for families with children and it was about elephants in Oriental art. Which made a lot of sense two years ago when it was devised, because back then, there was a special exhibition with Indian elephant paintings. But this exhibition has been over for a long time, and for all the animals depicted in the pieces on display, there was not a single elephant. Not one. Lions? Plenty. Bulls? Sure. Rabbits? They breed like crazy. But the entire museum was painfully devoid of elephants. I also didn't have a concept for the tour and neither my boss nor my colleagues would help me out.
Being an experienced guide with a long memory, I nevertheless gathered together some methodological ideas and also luckily happened to have a mammoth sized book of Persian miniature art at hand which had some elephant depictions in it to show and which I could bring along. There was also one laminated picture of an elephant painting hidden away in the trunk in our storage room. So basically I improvised and told the kids the elephants were hiding and that they were supposed to look for other animals and compare them to everyone's favourite pachydermes. Of course, it didn't take long for a mother to address the elephant in the room saying that they found many nice animals, but
sub-buzz-7654-1555301105-1.jpg
Fortunately I was thick-skinned enough to tell her what the matter was, but that I also knew what I was doing. But on days like these, I do prefer my ivory tower to something like this.
Hard tusk, surely.

Another day, another almost-losing-my-shit situation at work. Both figuratively and literally as I've had a consistent stomachache for 2 days.

Prepare for an unfiltered uncensored unedited rant. I'm fuming.

It all worked out for the first 9 months at work. We were all at home, communicated via phone, had free reign to organize the way we wanted, without the stupid company website. We had regular clients, recommendations, helped each other out etc.
Then the move into the office came. New people were hired for the main department and the head of the department (HOTD later) wasn't consulted at all. These people turned out not to be qualified enough, despite trying their best. HOTD was then chastisized for not training the unqualified people enough, even though it's genuinely past their abilities, and was asked "why did we even hire this person". YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED MOTHERFUCKER
Director became a person who never encountered our line of work before in his 36 years of life. Despite promising to do the regular work with us to learn, he never did that. Instead, without consulting HOTD he constantly changes procedures FOR STUFF HE KNOWS JACK FUCKING SHIT ABOUT. Then adds numerous non-client related stuff for us to do because he wants to know everything and makes things harder for us. So we all need to work with clients FROM ONE FUCKING E-MAIL. 9 FUCKING PEOPLE!!!!!
So if one person reads an e-mail for me and doesn't make it unread again, I'll miss it, client will complain and I'll get the blame. But now we have "additional responsibility" to read all-emails ours or not. YOU FUCKING MORON I HAVE 100 E-MAILS EVERY DAY I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TIME TO RESPOND TO ALL OF THEM IN MY OWN INBOX LET ALONE A SHARED ONE, FUCKING ASK ME IF IT'S A GOOD THING TO DO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU YOU STUPID MIDGET FUCK
I'm supposed to write my daily activities plan, then a recap of what I did, payment plan, enter EVERY FUCKING CLIENT INTO SHITFUCK WEBSITE WHICH CLIENTS DON'T HAVE TO USE BUT HE WANTS US TO USE IT FUCK OFF STUPID CUNT
And we also have so many meetings that take away my time from ACTUAL FUCKING CLIENTS and he talks SO FUCKING SLOWLY EVERY FUCKING TIME FUCK YOUR MEETINGS FUCK YOU FUCK THIS COMPANY FUCK THE WEBSITE FUCK OFF CUNT
And then because I lose precious time with all this bullshit, he complains when I complain about not finishing everything in time.
He wants me to forward clients to n00bs in the office who are good, but NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH AND IF I GIVE THEM WORK AND THEY FUCK IT UP, WE BOTH TAKE THE FUCKING BLAME
Owner wants to expand the portfolio, get contracts and sell the company. He actually knows this stuff, but seems to have gotten sick of it and only looks at cash now. So we are supposed to take over all inquiries even if we don't know how to do them, then if we do it improperly we get shit talks, if we take too much same fucking shit, if we say we don't know how, he opens google and says I googled it in 2 minutes FUCK OFF IDIOT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE
Director only seems to care about the bad stuff, never says anything good about the good stuff, but when something even remotely out of the ordinary happens, he loses his shit, calls for meetings and wastes my fucking time talking slow as fuck.
When he wants something, I have to immediately respond. When I need his approval for clients who are waiting he takes for fucking ever.
They hired that stupid old bitch last week who also never worked with this stuff and now he takes her word over people with years of experience. FUCK YOU FUCK THAT OLD TURTLE BITCH GET SKIN CANCER IN THE TANNING BED YOU MISERABLE OLD WITCH
I know more than the bitch, 2nd day she goes: "in this work there's no presumptions" FUCK OFF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING WORK IS YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 2 DAYS YOU FUCKING MORON
Now you need to inform clients on the end of their process, instead of doing it like we always did; client gets automatical e-mail and that's it. BUT YOU NEED TO E-MAIL ALL OF THEM; FUCK GETTING A NEW PHONE FOR NP, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, UNTIL I GIVE YOU A CLIENT'S PHONE NUMBER AND TELL YOU TO CALL THEM FUCK YOU I AIN'T CALLING ANYONE ANYMORE GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE YOU MIDGET CUNT
Last year, we earned our salaries and didn't spend on more than we earned. This year, they rented a huge office, hired a bunch of people and are now waiting on new contracts for months, then are losing their shit because there's no money FUCK OFF YOU SPREAD EVERYTHING WAY TOO FAST WITHOUT CONTROL AND NOW WE'RE YOUR PUNCHING BAGS BECAUSE OF MONEY GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES FUCK YOU
I don't need to tolerate this shit. I feel bad for HOTD because she has a family and cannot afford to lose this job. I can. I can find money to pay for 500 EUR of scholarship, which is the only thing I'm waiting to do.
I've always been the one to say outloud if something is wrong, no matter who I'm talking to. And that only became more pronounced once I started taking anti-depressants. I just won't be a little shit who will hide behind the desk and fearfully listen to my boss when he's wrong. I don't give a shit. I have the knowledge, I can make my own agency and do the same shit as my own boss without yelling at my employees and with consulting them and listening to their opinions.
Also I've never hated anyone as fast as the stupid spy turtle bitch. 15 minutes was enough.
I'm not sure I'm completely done, but "post reply"...

Back