Rant Thread

tumblr_mywdag6XEV1rskk8io1_500.gif

Pm2.jpg

Pm6.jpg

Pm9.jpg

And please note that this is a commercial production that was released on VHS and DVD and intends to be taken seriously.

Pm2.jpg

Pm6.jpg

Pm9.jpg

And please note that this is a commercial production that was released on VHS and DVD and intends to be taken seriously.

Oh nice, I was waiting for the stills. Goregoyles is probably the worst movie I’ve seen, certainly a contender for the title.

Recently, when I flew to visit my gf, I wanted to bring her two packs of butter (a brand that is a lot cheaper here than there). They were confiscated at security because it's liquid exceeding 50ml. Today, I talked to my gf about brie, and wanted to check if I can get it cheaper here and bring her some, but before I did, I looked up whether I could take brie on a plane. The result is inconclusive, because it's somewhere between liquid and gel-like, so you'd better not try it in hand luggage (only taking hand luggage with me usually).
Now, I'm sorry, but what the fuck? It's been 18 years since 9/11 and the temporary security increase for flights. When are things going to get back to normal? When can we bring our own water on the plane again instead of buying overpriced airport water? They told us it's just a temporary measure, after all. When am I going to be innocent until proven guilty when at an airport? When are common sense and reason going to return? The only bomb you can build with butter is a calorie bomb. For fuck's sake, if I take a pack of expensive smelly cheese with me, why would I use it to bring an aeroplane down? I could do it with water, couldn't I? It just shows how far from reason we've gotten when you can't take fucking brie with you on the plane!
Not going anywhere with this, and the rant probably contradicts itself somewhere, but it's a rant, for heaven's sake. Give me a break. I'm just mad I can't bring my gf some cheese.

Bank Holiday, c.8am. Scaffolding very noisily going up at house on one side, neighbour at the other side unloading a massive quantity of slate tiles to start his latest shit DIY project.

Back