Quest For Fire

How good is Quest For Fire on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters

Stardust

Mr. Blue Sky
Oh, hey, one of the joke songs the band usually reserves for b-side material somehow got on the album! How about that.

...wait, it's NOT a joke song? Really. Well, I'll be. This song is...awful. It's not even So Bad It's Good quality, it's just bad. Some people here find merit in it, I've tried to see whatever that could be, but I just can't. I just think it's utterly clumsy and not worth any respect. What a moronic song this is. A 1/10 suits it fine.

Luisma

Years Wasted
Since I have my book to sell (http://subscribepage.com/luisma666) for supporting my old folks in Venezuela, this kind of post will be one of the lasts...

"'In a time when dinosaurs walked the earth, when the land was swamp and the caves were home, in an age when prize possession was fire...', everybody had a crack up about that! But, bless his pointed little head, nobody told Steve! Alright Steve, here we go woaaaaakkk!" (Bruce Dickinson for Sylvie Simmons – Creem - October 1983)

"I did it! More to prove it could be done than anything else." (Bruce Dickinson for Paul Stenning – Iron Maiden - 30 Years Of The Beast: The Unauthorized Biography - 2006)

Would you like to know more about EVERY Maiden song? Buy my book and you will not only get TONS of more info about every Maiden song you will also help me support my family who lives in Venezuela