Predictions on Setlist?

By recent tours do you mean the last 5 years?  The last 10 years?  I don't collect bootlegs, I've just got a few, so I can't really compare.

Maiden gigs have always been around 90 minutes in the time frame Loosey mentioned. The only exception I can think of is the handful of gigs at the end of the Brave New World Tour where they added Out of the Silent Planet and The Fallen Angel at the end.

Perun said:
Maiden gigs have always been around 90 minutes in the time frame Loosey mentioned. The only exception I can think of is the handful of gigs at the end of the Brave New World Tour where they added Out of the Silent Planet and The Fallen Angel at the end.

The Fear of the Dark tour was 2 hours (or 1 hour and 50 minutes).
I assume the tours before that weren't shorter.

Forostar said:
The Fear of the Dark tour was 2 hours (or 1 hour and 50 minutes).
I assume the tours before that weren't shorter.

Well, OK. I was mostly thinking about the recent ones.

Here is my dream set list, of course this is impossible.  But man this would be great!!:

These colors dont run
Flight of Icarus
Children of the Damned
infinite dreams
Losfer Words big ora
Montsegur
Out of the Shadows
Die with your Boots On
Purgatory
still life
be quick or be dead
the duelists

encore:

back in the village
moonchild
rhyme

I know, no chance in he$$..........

In Phoenix, to protest against the Arizona Government's ridiculous and racist decision to lock up illegal immigrants on the spot, Maiden should open with Como Estais Amigos.

"Como estais amigos..Arizona no more tears!!"

Not just "illegals" any one who looks like they might be an immigrant. Let's hope they don't lock up Maiden, or at least Rod is smart enough to have everyone's documents in order and available.

Since it's been said that they're gonna focus on more recent materail this tour, it would be cool if the set went something like this:

Moonchild
Caught Somewhere In Time
The Wickerman
The Ghost Of The Navigator
Brave New World
*new single*
Rainmaker
The Trooper
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
The Longest Day
Lord Of Light
The Clairvoyant
Montsegur
Paschendale
2 Minutes To Midnight

Encore:
The Number Of The Beast
Where Eagles Dare
Hallowed By Thy Name

I know it won't happen like this but it would be a very cool set :yey:

JackAttack said:
does anyone think there's a possibility tracks like FOTD or 2MTM will be left off?
                          i hope so. I dont mind 2MTM but ive gotten so tired of FOTD i never  really liked the song in the first place

Yah well FOTD has gotten old.  Please let's get some fresh tracks in the setlist.  I earlier suggested leaving the song IRON MAIDEN off as well, and got chastised for the thought.  Come on. I know it is a staple, but every effing concert?  Leave both of these off and give us say, Afraid to shoot and Purgatory instead!!  That would be nice!!

bornless1 said:
I earlier suggested leaving the song IRON MAIDEN off as well, and got chastised for the thought.  Come on. I know it is a staple, but every effing concert?

Haven't they always finished their main set with Iron Maiden? I don't know why they would want to stop it now.

Yeah I actually think IM is one of their worst songs. That intro riff is just annoying after a while and the drumming is boring as hell.

Back