Futureal
Brave New World
Rainmaker
Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Remember Tomorrow

Dance of Death: yes &
Paschendale: no ?

Hard to imagine.

I'd say either Paschendale, either none of the two.

Some people mentioned songs from A Matter of Life and Death (I'm not a fan of abbreviating Maiden stuff by the way)

I don't know if I'm out of sync with reality, but I thought that Bruce once said that songs from that album won't ever be played again?

I think that was said about some of the songs played during the Somewhere Back In Time tour, not the AMOLAD ones (I am a fan of abbreviating stuff :D).

Certainly, I don't think that any of the songs apart from Different World, These Colours Don't Run or Brighter Than A Thousand Suns are very likely to be played.

Bruce said they'll a lot of recent material....so expecially from their last three albums I think and something from 90's period....who knows...

The Clairvoyant said:
Bruce said they'll a lot of recent material....so expecially from their last three albums I think and something from 90's period....who knows...

What ?? Really ?  :)

I would say we'll see something like this:

The Wicker Man
Brave New World
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Rainmaker
Journeyman
New Song
Wrathchild
Wasted Years
These Colours Don't Run

And the obvious ones:
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Hallowed be thy Name

gulranek said:
I think that was said about some of the songs played during the Somewhere Back In Time tour, not the AMOLAD ones (I am a fan of abbreviating stuff :D).

Certainly, I don't think that any of the songs apart from Different World, These Colours Don't Run or Brighter Than A Thousand Suns are very likely to be played.
And Ben Breeg since it was a single.

Bruce said the set list will cover ALL of the band's career. I won't predict anything, except for Iron Maiden, The Number Of The Beast and Hallowed Be Thy Name, but maybe this time around, we'll got our fix of the long awaited unpredictability on a Maiden set list.

Jeffmetal said:
Bruce said the set list will cover ALL of the band's career. I won't predict anything, except for Iron Maiden, The Number Of The Beast and Hallowed Be Thy Name, but maybe this time around, we'll got our fix of the long awaited unpredictability on a Maiden set list.
Well, if they do 16 songs total, that might mean IM, HBTN, TNOTB, a new song and 1 song off of every other album. I REALLY hope you're right about unpredictable stuff.

Yeah Fonz, hope it happens and good reminding about, at least, one new song; so it makes, at least, 4 songs confirmed. I think the set list will be longer than the usual, also.

I totally agree with you seen that the setlist could be a little longer than the previous tour....the set could contain 17-18 songs...who knows.....it will cover the whole history this time around... :)

according to me,a couple of songs could be :

- bring your daughter...to the slaughter
- man on the edge or lord of the flies
- futureal or the clansman
- brave new world
- no more lies
- 1 or 2 songs from "the final frontier"
- these colours don't run or for the greater good of god

from 80's I haven't got idea...seen the two history tours they have done.... but the usaul songs I think there will be (iron maiden,wrathchild,run to the hills,the numer of the beast,hallowed be thy name)

First post here, everyone, so take it easy on me  :p.

If I recall correctly, Bruce said in a Flight 666 interview that they would continue to play many of the classics knowing that the younger fans are hoping for them. I may have misunderstood this as meaning tours after SBIT, but I'm pretty sure he was speaking generally. And as others have pointed out, the fact that the boys are committed to covering their entire history seems to indicate that some classics will be played as well more obscure and newer tracks. I'm of the opinion that Bruce saying that the tour "will cover the whole history of the band" doesn't necessarily mean that every album will be represented on the setlist, but more so that the set won't be limited to a decade of the band's history. I find it incredibly hard to believe that they'll pass over popular tracks just to cram in songs from VXI, NPFTD or other less popular albums, but I wouldn't completely rule it out. I just can't imagine a set without a track like Wasted Years but one with The Clansman. On a different note, I do think there will be some amazing surprises on this tour (crosses fingers for The Prisoner).

Anyway... my prediction... (admittedly, very flawed, but whatever)

HBTN
TNOTB
IM
Run to the Hills
The Trooper
The Evil That Men Do
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
Man on the Edge
Fear of the Dark
Prowler
The Wickerman
2 Minutes to Midnight
Caught Somewhere in Time
Rainmaker
Where Eagles Dare
Wrathchild
Running Free
Edit: And obviously a new song off The Final Frontier

Jeffmetal said:
Yeah Fonz, hope it happens and good reminding about, at least, one new song; so it makes, at least, 4 songs confirmed. I think the set list will be longer than the usual, also.

Why do you think the set will be longer? Because the tour is short?

Perhaps Jeffmetal means: longer in terms of amount of songs, not in time.
The previous tour had Rime, so it might be expected that they'll play more songs. On the other hand, that also depends on replacements of other songs.

@JackAttack - Don't count on either The Prisoner or Caught Somewhere In Time, ain't gonna happen. Haven't been played since '88 and '86 respectively, and probably never will be played again.

The prime times to play The Prisoner were during the Early Days tour and during AMOLAD's second leg (the band themselves promoted NOTB's 25th anniversary) and it wasn't played, so there's slim chance they'll play it this time around. Besides, NOTB, RTTH and HBTN are mandatory for a best of tour, no way there'll be another song from that album.

Anyway, I would love to hear Aces High again instead of 2 Minutes to Midnight which has been played on most tours in the last 15 years.

Me too,but "aces high" I think is good only as opener song...!!!!! I think that if they'll play something from powerslave they will usually play "2 minutes to midnight".....and if we'll hear something from somewhere in time it will be "heaven can wait" according and surely there will be one song from "seventh son of a seventh son".....!!!!!!!!

Back