Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

Ok I'm going to nerd here now, this thing grinds my math gears too much.

Consider two time slices, not checking for leap stuff : one between undisclosed dates of '80 and '90 and one between undisclosed dates of '90 and '99. The first slice has larger probability of being longer, that should be clear for everyone.

I do not believe this mistake is done by people who know the band, some less knowledgable will think Smith got in 1981 and exited in 1989 and get swayed by that factual error.

Also Smith exit, Gers enter is pinpointable down to a month, while Gers-only slice ending is a matter of debate (see discussion on reunion stuff in late 1998)

I think Janick is longer than Adrian is. But Bruce is the shortest in Iron Maiden.
Do I smell a poll?
Ok I'm going to nerd here now, this thing grinds my math gears too much.

Consider two time slices, not checking for leap stuff : one between undisclosed dates of '80 and '90 and one between undisclosed dates of '90 and '99. The first slice has larger probability of being longer, that should be clear for everyone.

I do not believe this mistake is done by people who know the band, some less knowledgable will think Smith got in 1981 and exited in 1989 and get swayed by that factual error.

Also Smith exit, Gers enter is pinpointable down to a month, while Gers-only slice ending is a matter of debate (see discussion on reunion stuff in late 1998)
I was actually one of those. I've always looked at the album's years, completely forgetting those 2 years after 7th Son. As per second time slice, I count until official announcement (Feb '99) so I don't take that "negotiation" period into consideration.

Day 99
In WTWWB cartoon (1986) she also wanted to offer Commies some tea so she wouldn't come across as rude.

51vvwc.jpg

Back