Paul Di'Anno

Thanks anyway.
News today about Paul: (The Metal Voice, Jimmy Kay)

Paul Dianno news update- A lot of folks asking me what's up with Paul, just spoke with him here it is . Be well brother and I look forward to our future chats
Jimmy
"Hi mate I’m going Hell at the moment waiting on surgeries my leg keeps ulcerating so they can’t put in the Bionic knee yet it’s very depressing ? I’m doing my best to stay up but it’s hard I have more down days than good ? But if folks as I’m ok just at home with my crows and writing new stuff for later . Not really up for interviews at this time as got a lot of clinic visits and trying to focus on this ! But thank you maybe soon ? Enjoy your vacation"
I’m concentrating a lot on fund raising for the sepsis trust as the fucker almost killed me cheers

Paul goes into detail about his health issues of the last few years

Shame on you Magnus. Posting a link without bothering to make any comment about the content you're posting. I thought you were better than this.

Shame on you Magnus. Posting a link without bothering to make any comment about the content you're posting. I thought you were better than this.
You're right Wiz. Shame on me.
Here's the comment: I hope Paul finally gets his surgery, and makes some new music with Chop.
And I wish him all the best.

lineup2020.jpg

Paul di'Anno is back.

He's performing with four former Iron Maiden members as Ides of March for one last show ever.

Charlaaaayyyy!

lineup2020.jpg

Paul di'Anno is back.

He's performing with four former Iron Maiden members as Ides of March for one last show ever.

Charlaaaayyyy!
"Final ever", nooooooooooooooooo!
And why didn't they get Charlie Borg on bass? Or that Percy or something, can't-remember-his-name-for-the-life-of-me guy, if Charlie wasn't available? Damn.

Here's some more info:

I think I know where I wanna be Aug 30th 2020, Wiz, thank you so much!
Really? Is seeing a fat dude in a wheelchair who can't remember the words to any of the songs really worth the trip? :S

I do hope the show goes well for him, but I can't help but think a train wreck is likely.

Really? Is seeing a fat dude in a wheelchair who can't remember the words to any of the songs really worth the trip? :S
You're a cruel person Wiz, dunno if anyone has told you that yet.
I do hope the show goes well for him, but I can't help but think a train wreck is likely.
With all the time you've spent on trains you might have a point.
Seriously though, I'd like to be there if I manage it. I'd like to just thank him you know. And the other three ex-members as well.

The ability of DiAnno to perform has an inverse relationship to the amount of alcohol/drugs he consumes in the leadup to the show.

Back