Paul Di'Anno

Paul Di'Anno

jajaja... que espiritu este Paul Di Anno
que gran gran banda va a encontrar que apunte a un vocalista viejo, gordo, rengo, mal educado, etc, etc?

Re: Paul Di'Anno

Not sure exactly where to post this, but just to let you know that the first two items in Paul DiAnno's official webstore are now available. The store is hosted away from www.pauldianno.com because that is undergoing a major overhaul shortly.
First two designs are black and white - but we expect to get some more items going soon.
http://www.ivstroke.com/dianno_shop.htm 
Tshirt1.jpg

Paul recently said in an interview that there is a tape with Run to the hills and Hallowed be thy name with his voice.
Is anybody who has that tape?

rokyronnie said:
Paul recently said in an interview that there is a tape with Run to the hills and Hallowed be thy name with his voice.
Is anybody who has that tape?

Can I have the link of the interview? Cheers.

I'll be sure to stay away from it then. :)

Although i respect what he did with maiden i didn't have a high opinion of him before i read the book ( won it on ebay it was selling as a pair with run to the hills) now its even lower .

Wow. I have a really low opinion of him already. I don't know if I need that book.

Says Di'Anno: "Back home again, and looking forward to 'Running Free Again', and seeing you all in a few weeks. Thanks for all the birthday wishes too. Also, relieved to say, I managed not to drop the soap! :)"

:D

I recently bought a copy of the Murder One album by Killers.  It's quite a decent listen.  Prior to this, I'd never heard anything by Di'Anno outside of Iron Maiden.

Ian Sane said:
I recently bought a copy of the Murder One album by Killers.  It's quite a decent listen.  Prior to this, I'd never heard anything by Di'Anno outside of Iron Maiden.

Murder One is my main favorite D'Anno album after Maiden! I can't get enough of Marshall Lockjaw, The Beast Arises, Dream Keeper, and rest! :rocker:

m4id3nrul3s said:
Murder One is my main favorite D'Anno album after Maiden! I can't get enough of Marshall Lockjaw, The Beast Arises, Dream Keeper, and rest! :rocker:

*Agrees 100%*

Superb metal album with awesome guitar work.

Back