Paul Di'Anno

Paul Di'Anno

jajaja... que espiritu este Paul Di Anno
que gran gran banda va a encontrar que apunte a un vocalista viejo, gordo, rengo, mal educado, etc, etc?

rokyronnie

Trooper
Re: Paul Di'Anno

Paul recently said in an interview that there is a tape with Run to the hills and Hallowed be thy name with his voice.
Is anybody who has that tape?

Forostar

Ancient Mariner

rokyronnie said:
Paul recently said in an interview that there is a tape with Run to the hills and Hallowed be thy name with his voice.
Is anybody who has that tape?
Can I have the link of the interview? Cheers.

Mosh

And I should contemplate this change
Staff member

I'll be sure to stay away from it then. :)

Feverdog

Trooper

Although i respect what he did with maiden i didn't have a high opinion of him before i read the book ( won it on ebay it was selling as a pair with run to the hills) now its even lower .

Mosh

And I should contemplate this change
Staff member

Wow. I have a really low opinion of him already. I don't know if I need that book.

Forostar

Ancient Mariner

Says Di'Anno: "Back home again, and looking forward to 'Running Free Again', and seeing you all in a few weeks. Thanks for all the birthday wishes too. Also, relieved to say, I managed not to drop the soap! :)"

:D

Ian Sane

Invader

I recently bought a copy of the Murder One album by Killers.  It's quite a decent listen.  Prior to this, I'd never heard anything by Di'Anno outside of Iron Maiden.

m4id3nrul3s

Prowler

Ian Sane said:
I recently bought a copy of the Murder One album by Killers.  It's quite a decent listen.  Prior to this, I'd never heard anything by Di'Anno outside of Iron Maiden.
Murder One is my main favorite D'Anno album after Maiden! I can't get enough of Marshall Lockjaw, The Beast Arises, Dream Keeper, and rest! :rocker:

Forostar

Ancient Mariner

m4id3nrul3s said:
Murder One is my main favorite D'Anno album after Maiden! I can't get enough of Marshall Lockjaw, The Beast Arises, Dream Keeper, and rest! :rocker:
*Agrees 100%*

Superb metal album with awesome guitar work.