Osama bin Laden Killed

Anyone believing that this is all a conspiracy theory is mentally challenged. All Bin Laden would have to do is make another of his famous appearances which would lead to, arguably, the biggest public humiliation EVER! He's dead. End of story.

I'm happy he's dead but a lot of innocents were killed during the Bush/Blair era too. We really have to try and learn from ALL the horrendous mistakes made by those two clowns (who I believe really should be imprisoned for crimes against humanity) and deal with these terrorists in a much more covert manner. A great day for sure but hopefully it'll signal the start of a more composed effort in dealing with the war of terror.

snake plissken said:
Anyone believing that this is all a conspiracy theory is mentally challenged. All Bin Laden would have to do is make another of his famous appearances which would lead to, arguably, the biggest public humiliation EVER! He's dead. End of story.

Not that I personally believe he is alive (though I'm suspicious, doesn't mean I believe either way), you can come up with multiple theories that could work;

Bin Laden would benefit from being a deadman, he would no longer be "chased" by the international community. Its debatable whether the public humiliation of Obama's administration and the US would really do that much damage. While Obama certainly wouldn't be president for long and the US would face public embarrasement, it wouldn't really change anything, its potentially a risk worth taking if the reward is great enough. I can't be bothered to think up some grand theory further than that, but its not impossible, albeit very unlikely.

I think burying him already was a huge mistake. Now there is a bunch of speculation on whether or not he is actually dead. They should've took pictures or did the Islamic burial (although I don't agree with it). Or send out to sea publicly.
Also I bet the next South Park episode will be about Bin Laden.

As they were watching the mission unfold live...

tjRP1.jpg

Zare said:
End of what? Human stupidity? Aggressive religious extremism?
Luckily for us, there's plenty of more around in various shapes and colours besides Al'Qaeda.
Stallion Duck said:
I think he means the death of Al Qaeda. I agree.

Yup. Thats what I meant. Maybe in the short term we'll see more retaliation. But I believe this was a serious blow to them and could be a turning point when we look back in the future.

SixesAlltheway said:
could be a turning point when we look back in the future.

In the question whether vengeance wins over law? Definitely.

So, Bin Laden was found not in a cave like everyone was lead to believe, but in a pretty nice house, just outside the capital of Pakiistan itself. And Pakistan knew nothing about his where abouts? Former president Pervez Musharraf has the fucking nerve to bitch that we did'nt include them in the planning. Well maybe, just maybe THEY MIGHT HAVE TIPPED HIM OFF. I givePresident Obama alot of credit for doing what was best.

I think Obama handled this correctly, there was no choice but to act when he did.  Consulting with Packistan would have ended with bin Laden being tipped off.  I think we really need to question our support (financial support) for Packistan .. much of which was based on the theory they were helping up find people like bin Laden.

Our boys also took everything in that place they could use for intelligence purposes. The raid just did'nt kill Bin Laden, it also is going to hurt Al-Queda on an operational level. Hopefully our intelligence services can find and smoke out more cells.

Nigel Tufnel said:
Our boys also took everything in that place they could use for intelligence purposes. The raid just did'nt kill Bin Laden, it also is going to hurt Al-Queda on an operational level. Hopefully our intelligence services can find and smoke out more cells.

They said they found a ton of documents/computers,e tc in the raid and took it all with them.  I would assume that will pan out into some more raids.  If they thought they were secure in this compund, they may have gotten careless with what info they kept around.

Bin Laden burned his trash, had no internet, phones or TV. I think he took some precautions. He did all his communtications through couriers and messengers.

Maybe. I don't know. But the whole noise about Apple tracking it's users and suddenly Osama pops up dead in a secret covert mission... 

iSlam 3G?  :D

Zare said:
Maybe. I don't know. But the whole noise about Apple tracking it's users and suddenly Osama pops up dead in a secret covert mission... 

iSlam 3G?  :D

Could be the new 4G iQueda version. 

See?  Apple just made $25 million on that deal.

So:

Now (out of a sudden) Pakistan is angry with the USA because they wanted to be informed beforehand.
CIA boss said they didn't inform Pakistan on purpose because they were afraid that the attack would be betrayed to Bin Laden.

Good for the already bad relations between Pakistan and America.  <_<
If this whole thing was not real (a conspiracy), then it was a dumb thing to fake this, and take the increasingly straining relations with Pakistani government for granted.

Back