OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS inside!

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS inside! Bootlegs moved to trade forum.

I wouldn't mess with forum moderation much if i were you.
This is not democracy.
You'll end up mining plutonium in /dev/null  :D

Zare said:
I wouldn't mess with forum moderation much if i were you.
This is not democracy.
You'll end up mining plutonium in /dev/null  :D

Look, I mean, you're probably right, but even if you disregard the reason for SMX's post (which was ridiculous as is, as has been pointed out by literally everyone), the just total pompous nature of that edit is unreal, and this is coming from a somewhat old guy who's been on lots of messageboards and seen the worst of internet moderation.

Genghis Khan said:
Did he trip over a wire or something. Err.. I mean H did not "fall over", he was merely laying on his back for pleasure.

No, H made the world move to make it appear that He was on His back.  H never has to move in relation to anything, everything moves in relation to Him.

Need some coffee, LC?  ;)

No, this discussion of moderation is boring me, because it's entirely pointless.

Ha! (I kinda figured, was just being an ass)  I'm sure it gets old, we've seen this often (self included  :blush:

Hey, its Sunday!  Enjoy the day!!  (sorry for  :eek:fftopic:)

Wasted CLV said:
No, H made the world move to make it appear that He was on His back.  H never has to move in relation to anything, everything moves in relation to Him.

Need some coffee, LC?   ;)

Of course.  I was explaining my point relative to the average peon who cannot comprehend the universe from H's absolute perspective.

mozzle said:
Yeah sorry I don't really get it, a couple pages back, there are posts that are not in spoiler tags, and they mention how the band is focusing on the last three albums for this tour, and no one does anything... I quote a shirt and I get a stern talking to?

Not to forget that that quote can be seen on a video on ironmaiden.com

Looks like Dance of Death has permanently replaced Paschendale.  All the Canadian shows so far have had Dance of Death, and someone on the official board has contacts with Steve (apparently) and said that Paschendale won't be returning.  So, so long to the rotating set list.  I'm kinda bummed about this, I really want to see Paschendale, but I can totally see how Dance of Death works better as a live song.

Getting ready to go see them in less than 2 weeks in New Jersey, then MSG in New York, then PA, then OH, and then in VA.  It's going to be awesome.  :rocker:

Biggest mistake ever dropping BTATS and Paschendale. At least Paschendale had a good replacement though.

Suicidehummer said:
Biggest mistake ever dropping BTATS and Paschendale. At least Paschendale had a good replacement though.

they dropped it completly

I think DoD and Paschendale are similar in quality anyway (Paschendale edges it slightly) but judging by Death on the Road, Dance of Death is a far better live track.

The above listed track that they are now playing is the song that got my wife into the band, and she's really excited to see it!  Anyword on whether it's performed, eh...similar to the Death on the Road show.  I'm not good at spoiler tags, so i'm trying to be as vague as possible.

[/spoiler ]

Without the space ;)

Suicidehummer said:
Yeah, I know. ;)
      that was supposed to be a question. when did this happen?

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS inside! ENTIRE Winnipeg show in 720p in bootlegs!

Chances are pretty good that the Wacken show will be broadcast on TV so we'll hopefully get a pro shot video from that.

Back