OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS inside!

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS of ALL kinds await you inside!

Afraid to Shoot Strangers instead of Wildest Dreams?
Now we're talking. If it's not fake. Man I sure hope to have some confirmed setlist soon, no one on the internet seems to know yet..

I really don't think they just pulled ATSS out of nowhere. If they were to ever play it again(one day I hope!) it would likely be played at every gig since it hasn't been played live for a while(X Factour I think?) and it would be such a dick move to us hardcore fans if they were to rotate it...hope I'm wrong though!

No ATSS. Wrathchild and Paschendale, just like last show. Guy stuck on the parking lot send it via mobile.

So until another change occurs, we can safely assume this will be the setlist for the rest of the tour...

Some goofball at metalsetlists.com posted this last night though...

Second Leg:

Somewhere In The Final Frontier

Somewhere In Time/The Final Frontier set just like A Matter Of The Beast tour.

Opening night in Kansas City.

Yes.

That might be the greatest thing of all time... assuming that The Final Frontier is gonna be an awesome song.

For those at the Denver show, I've read the set list spoilers, but:

I had a buddy at that show, and he said that they played two songs from the new album.  From looking through the set lists, he seems to be just plain wrong, correct?

Indeed.
Maybe he didn't recognize/know one of the other songs

That was my thought, Foro.  It would surprise me, but anything is possible.

JackAttack said:
So until another change occurs, we can safely assume this will be the setlist for the rest of the tour...

Why?

The one before this gig had DOD right? So that one may appear again next night?

That was the wrong gig, but no prob. ;)

Wasted CLV said:
For those at the Denver show, I've read the set list spoilers, but:

I had a buddy at that show, and he said that they played two songs from the new album.  From looking through the set lists, he seems to be just plain wrong, correct?
I was at that show, an 'El Dorado' was the only new song that was played.

Forostar said:
Why?

The one before this gig had DOD right? So that one may appear again next night?

I didn't exactly clarify what I meant. I meant to say that we can safely assume that the setlist will be the same as what it has been the last two gigs, with Paschendale and Dance of Death rotating and Wrathchild staying on instead of BTATS. But yet again, I have this little suspicion that something is gonna change eventually, but I'm not counting on it.

You know, I totally am glad that they replaced 'Brighter than a Thousand Sons' with 'Wrathchild' in Denver.  While I was completely on a high from hearing 'Ghost of the Navigator', the rest of the crowds' energy was dropping dangerously fast, and they kind of needed to throw something in to bring them back up.  Well done, Iron Maiden.

I'm hoping that they bring back Brighter Than A Thousand Suns in Europe

And starting to think of what they could play next year. If they will play 6 songs from the The FInal Frontier and rotate some of them it would be great. Of course they will play Hallowed Be Thy Name, Iron Maiden, Fear of the dark, and it would be great if the rotate the classic and play on that part of the tour Run To The Hills and The Trooper, and I'm still hoping that they will play some songs from the reunion albums that they did't play on the current part of the tour... it would be nice to see rainmaker(or journeyman - they MUST play that song again) out of the silent planet, and something from AMOLAD and it's about 14 songs in total... maybe they will play some from the Blaze era like clansman and etc. for me it would be a perfect set list.

sorry for my bad english

ThorSkaagi said:
You know, I totally am glad that they replaced 'Brighter than a Thousand Sons' with 'Wrathchild' in Denver.  While I was completely on a high from hearing 'Ghost of the Navigator', the rest of the crowds' energy was dropping dangerously fast, and they kind of needed to throw something in to bring them back up.  Well done, Iron Maiden.

I don't care if the crowd falls asleep before Ghost of the Navigator, screw them. We all know BTATS is a way better song than Wrathchild.

An audio bootleg of the Phoenix show is on dimeadozen. It's the best quality I've heard so far. Here's a sample:

The thing with dime is that torrent downloads are specially made so that only the registered user can get them, but I'll share a direct download link as soon as I get it.

I watched last night all the show from San Antonio wch is on dimeadozen, and... I must say the setlist is very good, even if it seemed strange, now I know it's a very good setlist.
They still know what to do with the audience and from what I saw there I must say it's awsome, I barely wait to see'em live.
UP THE IRONS!!!

Back