OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS inside!

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS and ENTIRE Dallas setlist inside!EDDIE pic added!

wsoul1 said:
Wickerman from Dallas   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0o0hb3E38
Sweet! Thanks!
LooseCannon said:
Spoiler tags look like this:

Code:
[spoiler]Bruce can now become a Jedi knight.[/spoiler]
Ya, now he's got it. :)

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. SPOILERS and ENTIRE Dallas setlist inside!EDDIE pic added!

rudolf... look under the "REGARDING UPCOMING CONCERTS THREAD - PLEASE READ" topic... it explains it there

And fonz... since it looks like you went to the concert, please answer my questions

How did the concert start? I know it was with The Wicker Man, but what was the intro? Was it like Rock in Rio? Did they have a video clip? And how was Eddie? What was he like during the song Iron maiden? And did they have a robot Eddie that came out on stage. If so, what song? Thanks

I must say that I'm VERY disappointed in the new Eddie! See my spoiler pics on page 3 and you'll know why. In fact, Steve said the new Eddie was going to scare everyone. WTF???

Tyek1230 said:
rudolf... look under the "REGARDING UPCOMING CONCERTS THREAD - PLEASE READ" topic... it explains it there

And fonz... since it looks like you went to the concert, please answer my questions

How did the concert start? I know it was with The Wicker Man, but what was the intro? Was it like Rock in Rio? Did they have a video clip? And how was Eddie? What was he like during the song Iron maiden? And did they have a robot Eddie that came out on stage. If so, what song? Thanks
I didn't go to the show. I'm getting all of the pics from here:
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13708&page=16

First Try

i think they made a mistake using the next tour stage,unless they would make bigger with the new album

wsoul1 said:
Iron maiden from Dallas...New Eddie!!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhwUHK7U4iE
That walk on Eddie sucks! When Steve said the new Eddie would scare everyone, I was expecting a huge Eddie from behind the stage. I sure hope they change it when they fully support the new album.

Tyek1230 said:

Heres the start of the show....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfr5YPjw1E

Well, I'm off for the night. Can't wait to see what other goodies pop up tomorrow. Thanks very much for the youtube footage!

fonzbear2000 said:
That walk on Eddie sucks! When Steve said the new Eddie would scare everyone, I was expecting a huge Eddie from behind the stage. I sure hope they change it when they fully support the new album.

Don't count on it. Many are comparing/linking The Final Frontier with Somewhere in Time that Eddie was also a walk on

wsoul1 said:
Don't count on it. Many are comparing/linking The Final Frontier with Somewhere in Time that Eddie was also a walk on
The Eddie for the early part of the Somewhere Back In Time tour was a walk on, but then they changed it to the huge, Live After Death Eddie. So, do you mean the actual Somewhere In Time tour from 1986?

Did anyone thought that they will do a cover of Dio for the first time in an iron maiden gig?

I was expecting to one big Eddie, like in the world Slavery tour, but, this?, this walk of eddie...........
I know that in somewhere back in time tour, in the first part of it it was the cyborg eddie, ant then, as I saw it at the Bucharest, it was the big mummy, it was wonderfull, I hope they'll do the same now.

fonzbear2000 said:
The Eddie for the early part of the Somewhere Back In Time tour was a walk on, but then they changed it to the huge, Live After Death Eddie. So, do you mean the actual Somewhere In Time tour from 1986?

The original somewhere back in time tour.... i'm old...lol

rokyronnie said:
I was expecting to one big Eddie, like in the world Slavery tour, but, this?, this walk of eddie...........
I know that in somewhere back in time tour, in the first part of it it was the cyborg eddie, ant then, as I saw it at the Bucharest, it was the big mummy, it was wonderfull, I hope they'll do the same now.
I sure hope so! And just to quote Steve:
Eddie has changed a bit  for this tour but is possibly the most outrageous one to date... I can’t say too much about him as don’t want to spoil the surprise but I GUARANTEE he will scare the hell out of you!

wsoul1 said:
The original somewhere back in time tour.... i'm old...lol
From what year?

rudolf1978 said:
Did anyone thought that they will do a cover of Dio for the first time in an iron maiden gig?

I was hoping ... fingers crossed for a Dio mention @MSG

fonzbear2000 said:
I sure hope so! And just to quote Steve:
From what year?

April 2nd, 1987  :ok:

Back