Official Football Thread

Rooney out for 2 months. Martial the only healthy striker, unless you count Will Keane and makeshift strikers like Memphis, Fellaini (in the "red zone" = close to injury) and Wilson who is loaned out (and also injured). Not to mention the full back situation where 7th choice RB is expected to start against Midgetland in EL tomorrow...

Last edited:
Look at Mata for that 2nd goal. Utd are horrendous, more grit in a sandwich at the beach. We should sign Stuart Pearce now hes out of retirement.

I'd get Pione Sisto, he's been a tank for Midgetland today.

I've got my eyes on him for two years. Surprised nobody made a move for him yet.

It was the same case with Daniel Amartey from the same league but he finally moved to Leicester City in the last transfer window.

That was a good win for FC Midtjylland and Danish football in general. It's good to see a club (Man U) who has single players with more market value than the entire Danish league bite the dust sometimes :D Underdogs for the win.

Man Utd are doing nothing but biting the dust these days. Rio fears that we will become the new Liverpool. I fear we already are. The Iron Tulip has to go. Bring in Jose, give him 2 years to win something then sack him when he falls out with everyone and hopefully he has left us in a decent state for the future.

Man Utd are doing nothing but biting the dust these days. Rio fears that we will become the new Liverpool. I fear we already are. The Iron Tulip has to go. Bring in Jose, give him 2 years to win something then sack him when he falls out with everyone and hopefully he has left us in a decent state for the future.
If Mourinho gets the job, I'll consider giving my fandom a hiatus. He's been sacked twice by Chelsea, ffs!

I'm about 95% certain it is happening. Inter has hit a slump since the beginning of the year so they approached Mourinho for the job and he has been their guest this weekend. Inter's president just came out and gave an interview where she said he's happy and he's going to Manchester. Mourinho himself denied he's coming back to Inter, but didn't wanna talk about his next club, probably because LVG is his friend and he doesn't wanna disrespect him.

If Mourinho gets the job, I'll consider giving my fandom a hiatus. He's been sacked twice by Chelsea, ffs!
We used to be a club based on integrity, grit and a touch of flair. We are a massive organisation who used to thrive on a family atmosphere at all levels of the club. That is now dead. Wayne Rooney held us to ransom over wages despite his consistently shit form. Fergie did a very un-Fergie thing by keepin Rooney on and although I cant blame the boy Rooney for all our ills, he personifies the shite state that Fergie left our club in. A busted flush. You think Fergie didnt have 5 more years left in him? Of course he did but he couldnt be arsed buildin a new squad and bringing us back from the point of utter mediocrity. He knew we were fucked and he jumped at the right time for him. Fair enough, he gave us unprecedented success so fair play. But he left us with a team full of shitehawks.

This is why I now want Jose. The Utd of old is dead so we may as well pimp ourselves out to all the whores of world football, Mourhino, Zlatan et al, and try have some success/fun during our transitional period before we find/promote a man worthy of the Man Utd name. Fair enough, Jose got sacked from Chelsea but he also won stuff. He has a way. He will get sacked from Utd too cos hes a prick and a fall out is inevitable but hes a short term fix so bring him in, win a cup, love life. Van Gaal Out. Now!!

Arsenal vs. Barcelona match is broadcast on the state TV channel here and some random fan is sitting way too close to the microphone. The match is being reffed by a Turkish referee, hilarity ensues.

Fucking Turkish cunt, fucking Turkish wanker, fuck off you Turkish cunt and what have you on state television :D

Arsenal vs. Barcelona match is broadcast on the state TV channel here and some random fan is sitting way too close to the microphone. The match is being reffed by a Turkish referee, hilarity ensues.

Fucking Turkish cunt, fucking Turkish wanker, fuck off you Turkish cunt and what have you on state television :D

I guess Erdogan will have someone fired from the TV channel for lack of censorship :p

They had to stop the commentary from Emirates midway through the second half and carried on with an announcer in Ankara studios instead. :D

Hahahaha :bigsmile: I guess they conveniently "lost the sound connection" or something.

Like the national Norwegian broadcaster did once back in 1985 when they were showing a 1st division match from Norwich and the commentator was totally pissed - he spent the first 15 minutes of the match talking about a recent fire in the stadium.

Last edited:
Hahahaha :bigsmile: I guess they conveniently "lost the sound connection" or something.

Like the national Norwegian broadcaster did once back in 1985 when they were showing a 1st division match from Norwich and the commentator was totally pissed - he spent the first 15 minutes of the match talking about a recent fire in the stadium.

That happened in Slovenia in early 2000's, but the reasons were different. The comentator was drunk and they "lost connection" after a few minutes.

Back