Official Football Thread

That happened in Slovenia in early 2000's, but the reasons were different. The comentator was drunk and they "lost connection" after a few minutes.

When I said pissed I meant it as the synonym for drunk, not pissed off. The commentator in question later did an interview with a celebrity magazine about how he had overcome his alcoholism. For the money he got for the interview, he went on a binge.

Hahaha nice story. I forgot about that meaning of pissed. Anyway our comentator was commentating a hockey game and compared the puck with a can of food and had serious trouble with naming our players.

During that Serbia-Albania game last year held here in Belgrade (that was unfairly awarded to Albania later), a spectator jumped into the commentator's booth when the game got suspended and shouted "Vucicu pederu" which translates to "Vucic is a faggot", Vucic being our prime-minister :p

Midgetland got rekt by Man Utd today. Kids were great, injuries have hurt the team a lot but gave a lot of chances to the youngsters - Love, Riley, BoJack, Poole, Rashford, Varela all made their debuts this season.

LOL weakest teams drew each other in the Europa League, leaving the favorites to match up with one another. (except for Sevilla, who got Basel)

Sparta Prague vs. Lazio, Braga vs. Fenerbahçe, Shakhtar vs. Anderlecht on one hand, Dortmund vs. Tottenham, Liverpool vs. Man Utd, Villarreal vs. Leverkusen on the other.

If United will have to continue playing with the squad used yesterday I wouldn't count them among the favorites ... but hopefully some first-team regulars will return from injury soon. (Here's where the superstitious are welcome to knock on wood).

If United will have to continue playing with the squad used yesterday I wouldn't count them among the favorites ... but hopefully some first-team regulars will return from injury soon. (Here's where the superstitious are welcome to knock on wood).

Manchester United, with its name and stadium alone, is a favorite in the Europa League no matter who they're playing with.

Leicester won again. I think we can conclude they will not crumble under the pressure - at least not so much that they'll drop out of the title race. They'll be in it to the finish line.

I place a bet on the three teams I support -Arsenal, Gençlerbirliği* and Samsunspor- whenever their matches clash on the same day. It seems like it's always the Gunners who mess up the bet. Probably not gonna do it again.

* Used to be Galatasaray.

Last edited:
Man Utd really have a great bunch of youngsters. Memphis Depay, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford is a very promising offensive lineup for the future.

12800388_986802458023316_2906510732150409386_n.jpg

Back