Official Football Thread

It's like that here too. We have ArenaSport and SportKlub, both with 6 channels each and it depends on the provider on how much of them you have. Luckily I have 3 SportKlub channels that have all EPL matches, but I only have one ArenaSport and they usually show the worst choices on that one. For example, Milan is always on the 4th channel <_< Everything worth watching is on those channels. National TV only gets World Cups and EURO's and one CL match a week.

National TV only gets World Cups and EURO's and one CL match a week.

Exactly the same situation here, but like I said, there are talks of Euro 2016 not being on National TV, either.

The only reason at least 1 CL game has to be shown on National TV is because UEFA actually has a rule in place. Same rule should be in place with any league, I reckon. At least 1 game on National TV.

Man Utd:( where's the team I grew up watching? Who are these zombies, playing boring, rubbish football?
It breaks my balls. I can't believe for a second that guys like mata, herrera and martial dont want to attack and play with style but the Iron Tulip has turned them into zombies like you say. Bring back Kanchelskis

And yesterdays goal was a joke. ALWAYS have men on the post :mad:

No doubt Ramires said somethimg like this "im proud to help put Chinese football on the map, this is an exciting challenge in a competitive league..."

when what he really meant was "new Bentley $$$$$$$$$"

I get to complain because it's fucking stupid that EVERY SINGLE league belongs to private channels. It wasn't like this prior.

There are talks of Euro 2016 being private channels only. Fucking ridiculous.

Same in Cro.

Feyenoord is at its worst. They just lost for the 5th time in a row in the competition, a record ! :(
(old record is 4 times in a row; happened in 1958 & 1988)

Atlético Madrid have sold Jackson Martínez to Guangzhou Evergande for €45m!

Milan really dodged a bullet with Fraudson. Meanwhile, Carlos Bacca scored in 4 consecutive games for Milan... :D

Alex Teixeira moved to China for €50m. Liverpool had made offers up to €32m for him. Shame that he won't be in Europe. He was wasting his time in Shakhtar now he's in an even worse league. Amazing talent. Would be the best player on Liverpool from the get go.

Back