Official Football Thread

I was actually watching the 2nd half, so I saw tht goal. He could become a gret player.

And to think 3 years ago, he was playing for Aalesund. Not the first team, who are on steady course for relegation from the top flight. No, he mostly played in their 2nd team ... in division 3!

What the actual fuck

ElG2OlhWMAIT7_W

What the actual fuck

ElG2OlhWMAIT7_W

What are you referring to here?

With the only club with a minuscule chance of catching us losing at home last night, we have been mathematically confirmed as champions.
18th.jpg

Fans of other clubs are trying to claim that with the covid restrictions it doesn't count as a real season and hence it should be 18 with an asterisk. This image is going around in response

Asterix.jpg

What are you referring to here?

With the only club with a minuscule chance of catching us losing at home last night, we have been mathematically confirmed as champions.
View attachment 13028

Fans of other clubs are trying to claim that with the covid restrictions it doesn't count as a real season and hence it should be 18 with an asterisk. This image is going around in response

View attachment 13029
You're not the only happy footy fan on here today!

Fredrikstad FK clinched the promotion today with a 6-0 win and has a 14 points lead with the nearest rivals having only four games left.

Today was the first game where 600 people were allowed - there has been a 200 limit for some time now. I was lucky enough to be one of the 600 and I do not have much voice left.

Sadly, due to this little thing called covid-19, the celebrations will not be what they should, but still I think the restaurants and bars in Fredrikstad will be packed to the last 1m2 square ...

And if it turns out one of the 200 in the stand I was in, has the coronavirus and I have to quarantine because of it ... I'll take that :clap:

@srfc :cheers:

Norway's friendly against Israel got canceled because an Israeli player tested positive for covid-19.

Now the vice-captain of the Norwegian team has tested positive as well ... wonder what will happen to our Nations League matches vs Romania and Austria now.

Norway's friendly against Israel got canceled because an Israeli player tested positive for covid-19.

Now the vice-captain of the Norwegian team has tested positive as well ... wonder what will happen to our Nations League matches vs Romania and Austria now.

You'll have to field a team, Ireland had to play last month with a few missing.

We also had a lad test positive after playing against England last night. It's really ridiculous to play these international fixtures.

Drama!

The Norwehian health authorities strongly discourage that the Norway squad leave for Bucuresti, saying the entire squad should be in quarantine after close contact with a confirmed case.

The Norwegian Football Association have not made public what their decision is. Will they fly tomorrow morning, play the game and suffer the wrath of the Minister of Health? Or will they quarantine and suffer the wrath of UEFA?

Back