Official Football Thread

Aaron Ramsey is going to leave Arsenal on a free transfer to join Juventus. SMH.

I'm fine with him leaving, but getting nothing in return is bad.

David de Gea had to earn his salary today. He earned it.

First half was good from United, second half was mostly Spurs vs de Gea. Although Lloris also had to make some good saves ...

Great win for Utd, Spurs dominated but Utd were not totally on the ropes. The change in management has made such a difference. Part of me is pissed at the players, like Pogba, who have improved so much but another part of me appreciates the detrimental effect of a bad work atmosphere.
Spurs made De Gea look good, he made plenty of saves but most were routine. Still, hes a gem and he deserves to be at a more competitive club.
Crackin goal, great ball from Pogba and great finish but Loris will be disappointed, Id say. Lindelof is startin to come good, might be worth keepin.
Did you see Pogbas yellow card? Not sure he meant it but it was a bit nasty, shoulda been red, I think.
Big talk of Utd gettin Koulibaly. Never seen him play but hes tasty by all accounts. We could definitely do with a top drawer centre half. Id take a winger too. I dont fully trust Rashford, Martial or Lingard, end product isn't always what it should be.

Back