Official Football Thread

Jose is the biggest problem, in my opinion but the board, manager and players all deserve a share of the blame. Quickest fix is to sack the manager. Then we'll see if those players are any use. Pogba out too, work shy show pony. Shit hair.

Pogba out too, work shy show pony. Shit hair.

Pogba's struggles are directly related to Mourinho, imo. He's an entirely different player under Deschamps, and was an entirely different player under Conte, too. He's a true game changer when he's engaged, those types don't come by easily.

I think it's being understated just how much Mourinho is holding the team's offensive firepower hostage. A team with the likes of Pogba, Martial, Alexis, Rashford and Lukaku should be wreaking havoc offensively, not playing a slow tempo, under control style.

@The Flash I totally agree with you but Pogba just does my tits in, it annoys me that he can be a world beater for one manager and a total shitehawk for another, its a kind of attitude that I cant get on with. I know Mourinho plays a shit, defensive system that doesn't get the best out of Pogba but several times in recent matches I have seen him lose/give away the ball and not track back, maybe give a petulant wave of the arms. Shit like that winds me up. OK, ideally I'd have Jose out and Pogba playin well but the guys pissed me off recently.

mrpeoh6cot421.png

Back