Official Football Thread

I dislike Manchester United but I don't particularly like to see a massive club playing shitty football and I was fed up of Mourinho being the story all the time. Something happened to him since his first spell in England and he hasn't commanded the same respect he used to. I think his time at Real Madrid may be seen as a turning point in his career and how he has been considered as a manager and a person.

I think any top level club would be mad to give him a job after this debacle. He used to piss everybody off and win big trophies but at Utd he pissed everybody off and won Mickey Mouse cups.
Delighted hes gone. Hopefully we can start playin some attacking football. Then dump half the squad in the summer.

Solskjaer has been LOANED from Molde. He'll come back once the season finishes. First time I've ever seen an arrangement like this for a manager.

Never heard of that either. Mike Phelan (ex Fergie no. 2) is there too. They have really tried to win back the fans with these appointments. And it will be 20 years after Ole helped Utd the Champions League....dare we dream?*

*No

Why is it that Arsenal goes on an unbeaten run when I don't watch them play, and then lose when I decide to watch them for a change? To Southampton, too. Smh.

Like clockwork, I decide not to watch them this time and they go back to winning.

Liverpool are four points clear of City now. :eek: The title is theirs to lose now.

cropped_Untitled-01.gif

Liverpool are definitely winning it. City has no chance at all. Liverpool are such a strong squad, there is no way they will let it slip, no way.

Still too early in the season to call it, but Liverpool definitely is the best team so far. Not surprising, their summer additions were phenomenal.

What's happening? Man Utd are up 3-1 and the third goal comes after three players combine to set up Martial for an easy finish.

The chains are off, that's what's happening.

The Manchester United players are a disgrace. Where was all this commitment in the previous 17 Premier League games, six Champions League games and League Cup games(s)? Sad! All should be fired!

Back