Official Football Thread

It's definitely embarrassing for Barcelona, that's not what I argued against. But just saying "Barcelona blew it to a shitty team" is disrespectful to the job Roma did. Roma needed to be absolutely perfect to have a chance and they were.

Džeko was bossing Barca's box tonight. Meanwhile, Umtiti and Pique were shitting their pants.

Roma goes through deservedly. And Real has clear path for 3rd CL in a row.

It's definitely embarrassing for Barcelona, that's not what I argued against. But just saying "Barcelona blew it to a shitty team" is disrespectful to the job Roma did. Roma needed to be absolutely perfect to have a chance and they were.
Barcelona blew it to an overall, but not tonight, shitty team :p

Kinda like Sevilla vs. Man Utd.

Reminds me of one of bald fraud's seasons in Bayern. They also steamrolled the league, then lost like 3-4 games in a row in April and got eliminated from CL.

Guardiola tends to have the odd capitulation in the Champions League. The best was at Barcelona in 2013 I think when Bayern won 7-0 on aggregate. :lol:

ALL HAIL KING ALLEGRI

giphy.gif

Oh my. A soft penalty in injury time. And Buffon sent off for what? He wasn't the one making the foul (if there was a foul at all).
Dissent according to the British radio commentators. The referee is English, and I don't know if Buffon speaks any English or the referee any Italian. So I wonder what Buffon said to the ref, "bastardo" perhaps? :confused:

Back