Official Football Thread

I am a Juve fan, and this means right now I want to die. I can’t give much credit to Real because they didn’t deserve to through, Tottenham deserved it much more (and probably more than us). It was probably a penalty but there is no way he would have given it the other way around. No good luck to Real, hope Bayern takes revenge

The worst feeling will be when Bruce announce from stage in Estonia that Madrid have won their 3rd consecutive CL in a row.

Fucking cunts.

Quite an extreme reaction. It's only football.
You’re right, I guess you shouldn’t joke around with certain things. Still feels awful though, football is a sport but also a great passion and nights like this can really break your heart, even if they don’t actually affect your life

It was a legit penalty and a legit red card. So much fake news is being reported. They don’t even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. Sad (and weak)!

Michael Oliver is a great referee. We've been friends for many years. We have so much in common, like we're both followed by a WITCH HUNT from the losers in the FAKE NEWS media. Both innocent!

Year after year Real Madrid gets carried by the refs in the Champions League. Refs gifted them the victory against Bayern last season, and now this. Sickening.

It was a legit penalty and a legit red card. So much fake news is being reported. They don’t even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. Sad (and weak)!
I think it was a penalty, but you just we wouldn’t have got it in the opposite situation. The red for Buffon was extremely unnecessary, also Real players complained all game too and I didn’t see them booked, same goes for Ronaldo’s diving.

No penalty? Two hands in the back and a kick in the chest on Vazquez before Benatia touches the ball (if he even touches it, difficult to see). Not the biggest penalty, but it's certainly there, as I have no doubt Vazquez would have scored. I don't get the red for Buffon though, what on earth could he have said?

On the other hand, I hope this is a lesson for Real - I don't ever want to see that attitude and arrogance again from anyone, even when you're 3-0 up. Had they gone out they'd only have themselves to blame. Credit to Allegri for the way he played Mandzukic against Carvajal, Real reacted on it far too late.

Back