Official Football Thread

Lots of injured players in our squad
864x486.jpg

Maybe it will become a byword for a national coach who promises Barcelona and delivers Nogood Town FC Reserves, and presenting it all using metaphoric language that no one understands until he explains it.

Probably not, and even if they did, they wouldn't really be the "people's champion" because of their controversial history.

Red Bull basically bought an irrelevant lower league team and made them happen. I find it extra laughable that the name of the club is RasenBallsport Leipzig, when it's obviously intended to be Red Bull Leipzig.

To be fair, Leicester also has a billionaire owner. I meant more in the sense that they are both underdogs that just got promoted.

I know that, but I'm talking about the public perception. RB Leipzig controversy is pretty big in German football cycles.

Mkhitaryan not even on the bench today. Looks like Mourinho only bought him to stop competition from getting him. Who would've thought Lingard, Fellaini and Mata would get more playing time than him.

Mkhitaryan must be feeling pretty stupid now. Bailed on Dortmund after a great season out of nowhere saying he wouldn't sign a new contract, and he's now rotting on the bench. (Not even the bench in fact)

Is Arsene Wenger in a coma? Started out with Coquelin, Elneny, Ramsey in midfield, team had zero creativity, it's the 70th minute and there still are no substitutions made. Did we have to concede to do anything at all?

And substitute scores on a substitute cross. Giroud saves our ass again. Could definitely have won this match had Wenger not been a coward at the start.

Yaya starts his first EPL game of the season and scores immediately, while Kompany is subbed off due to injury for 168475439574953897th time. He's Diabying his career lately.

David Moyes has won more games this month than most of the top five combined. Or something like that.

Leicester through to the knockout stages, Tottenham knocked out. Dortmund-Legia 8:4, new CL record :eek:

Marco Reus scored a hattrick in his first appearance this season.

With one more match to go, Legia has conceded 24 goals in the group stage. Wonder what the record is.

Back