Official Football Thread

Chelsea's defence is awful...

img-photo-le-gros-chagrin-de-conte-1382359532_x610_articles-174213.jpg

Missed the Gunners' thumping of Chelsea because I was on the train back home. Disappointed for that, but only that.

United still looking too "put together". They might be out of the title race before becoming a real team at this rate because City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham are playing great team football so far.

Balotelli's stats in Nice this year:

Played 2 games in EL - scored 1 goal.
Played 3 league games, missed 2 league games - scored 5 goals, got sent off just now :D

Literally a last second goal by Arsenal to win against the triple-decker bus of Burnley.

This is the second time Gunners survive with a last minute goal this season. And it's controversial again, the first time was a terrible penalty, this time it's an offside+handball for goal. :D

Last edited:
This is the second time Gunners survive with a last minute goal this season. And it's controversial again, the first time was a terrible penalty, this time it's an offside+handball for goal. :D
Amazing how much less upsetting such things are when your own team benefits. :p

I'm keeping a closer eye on Eredivisie than I normally would this season, because one of my favorite players, and by far my favorite Turkish player, Enes Ünal plays for Twente. He's the top goalscorer in the league so far, in fact.

Back