Official Football Thread

It's official: Seedorf sacked, Inzaghi appointed in Milan. They didn't even thank Seedorf in the official statement, fucking bastards. Allegri got all that yet he ran the club into the ground. Not expecting much from the club until Galliani and Berlusconi are in it, meaning until they are both alive.

Sepp Blatter has said that anyone who accuses the Qatari World Cup bid of being corrupt is a racist.

That fucking frog-eating, onion-necklaced, cheese-scoffing, white flag-waving French bastard.

Swiss.

But i agree with you.

Swiss, Belgian, French. Same thing.

Arsenal are silly. First choice on Fabregas but they passed up on it so one of their rivals get him instead. ::)

Sagna signs for Manchester City!

BqAwHa6CQAEIpCL.jpg

Too much loyalty in one picture :D

Meh, we're gonna sign Serge Aurier. He'll be better than Sagna. All players on that picture can go fuck themselves.

About the players on that picture:

- I'm not really mad with Sagna leaving for City because we let him go.
- Alex Song was stupid to leave Arsenal for Barcelona, he's not even a regular there.
- I truly appreciate Robin van Persie's efforts for the club and I think he's an Arsenal legend. Going to Manchester United, however, was unacceptable.
- When he left Arsenal for Barcelona, Cesc Fabregas claimed that Arsenal was the only English club he'd play for. I was mad at him for leaving for Barça, but I now hate his guts for signing with Chelsea.
- Samir Nasri is the player that I hate the most in the world. He's a fucking scumbag, a true piece of shit who does nothing but bitch about Arsenal and Arsene Wenger. I hope he suffers a rapid decline and becomes a laughing stock.

Adebayor is a much bigger scumbag. He signed for Tottenham, scored against us then ran up the field to mock Arsenal fans. :censored:

Wesley Sneijder might be leaving Galatasaray for Manchester United after the World Cup. Can't blame him if he does, I wonder sometimes what the hell a world class player like him is doing in the shit league we have.

Back