Official Football Thread

I hope he makes a few blunders today. It's a brave decision from Pellegrini to drop Joe Hart, but also premature in my opinion.

Goalkeepers seem to be the theme of the day as Arsenal legend Manuel Almunia has cocked up again by smashing the ball straight into an opponent and the ball went into the net.

Also, Asmir Begovic has scored after 14 seconds against Southampton! I have Artur Boruc in my fantasy team with Begovic on the bench. #rage #longball @The Flash

I'm thinking City to win 7-0. Aguero is unbelievable and almost forgotten with the arrival of Ozil, the form of Ramsey, the partnership of Rooney and van Persie, and the SAS partnership at Liverpool.

They'll definitely go down. Apart from he fact that they've had a shit start and are clearly still shit, any club that has Steven Fletcher gets relegated.

I'm thinking City to win 7-0.
335707206_700.gif

Arsenal vs Liverpool is usually an entertaining game. For example, think back to the injury time penalty row between Wenger and Dalglish in April 2011 ...

Come on you ref!

Arsenal vs Liverpool is usually an entertaining game. For example, think back to the injury time penalty row between Wenger and Dalglish in April 2011 ...
That was fantastic. That match pretty much ended Arsenal's fading title challenge that season. I don't think anything can get better than the 4-4 Torres vs. Arshavin match at Anfield though.

Back