Official Football Thread

Manchester United will suck this season if they don't get a midfielder. Their midfield is horrible (for their caliber).

By the way even though I called Gameweek 1 "not a great week", it seems I've gathered the most points in the league. Yay, then. :p

Wow I didn't realize there were two games for Chelsea and Reading this week. Cech, A. Cole and Pogrebnyak were in my teams and Pogrebnyak gathered 5 more points against Chelsea. Now I have 64 points and I guess I now can call it a "great week". :D

Damn I made a horrible move in Fantasy Premier League. I took David Silva out and brought Eden Hazard in for the next week but then realized that Chelsea won't play a game next week. I had to switch back to Silva and that resulted in an unnecessary 4 point loss for me.

Stoke City's fans are a fucking disgrace. For the second season running they have booed Aaron Ramsey for the crime of having his leg broken by a Stoke City player.

The Champions League group stage draw takes place today. I'm hoping for a group of death:

Barcelona/Real Madrid/
Machester City
Juventus/Paris St Germain
Borussia Dortmund

The Champions League group stage draw takes place today. I'm hoping for a group of death:

Barcelona/Real Madrid/
Machester City
Juventus/Paris St Germain
Borussia Dortmund

Close ! Real, City, Dortmund with Ajax.

We got a nice draw, Manchester United, Braga and Cluj. We may force our way into the 2nd round. Also, the match against Manu at home will be interesting.

Second place should be between Galatasaray and Braga, who are tough to break down. Although if Manchester United play anything like the way they did last season both could go through.

Fantasy Premier League: F'kin' hell!
4 players doubtful + 2 injured + 1 unavailable.
Just one defender who could play 100% (if the coach agrees). :/

Transfer time it is.

Back