Official Football Thread

And as for supporting Dundee I can only guess its some kind of joke? but I don't know enough to know for sure...!
One thing to remember is that Dundee is not the same as Dundee United. Two very, very different teams. ;) (Ah, BW has stated that already).

As for being West Ham fans, only people from London's East end and South Essex tend to support them. And there is not many people on this forum from that area (I think I might be the only one - but I don't support them).

As for being West Ham fans, only people from London's East end and South Essex tend to support them. And there is not many people on this forum from that area (I think I might be the only one - but I don't support them).

Tsk, tsk ;)

Thierry Henry is back, the legend is back ! The man who inspired me to watch football on a regular basis and support Arsenal. What a day.

Henry plays for 15 minutes. And already Arsenal fans are saying they are on for the treble!

1. RokerRoar73 - 55 - 1,072
2. Blashyrkh Rangers - 60 - 1,043
3. Dynamo Winterfell - 70 - 1,001
4. Night Prowlers - 80 - 1,001
5. Ancient Mariners - 66 - 965
6. The Flash - 55 - 945
7. Foro Stars - 31 - 855

And on a similar note.....Much as I applaud the current Spurs revival, I'm a bit peeved at the sudden explosion of folk saying "I support Spurs".

Vaagan Moen released from QPR contract. Seems like he never fit in there, resulting in one of the bigger failures for a Norwegian player in British football for a while. He's obviously also out of the national team now, and should find a club where he'll play regularly.
I miss the days when Norway exported players who played a big role in their clubs, like Thorstvedt in Spurs, Rune Bratseth in Werder Bremen and so on.

Sad, sad day. One of the saddest days ever in the world of sport.

This is a tragedy, i'm speechless.

Back