Official American Football Thread

Can someone recommend a cheap NFL merch website?

I want this beanie, a lot:
81Amxp6cEgL._UX385_.jpg

Great game, Bears @ Packers, kudos to both teams. I'd have liked it even if the result had gone the opposite way - or so I'd like to think at least.
Good to see more football than officials on screen for sure.

Well, a lot of wins didn't come easy for the Packers, but it's great to see them in this position! It will be interesting to see how their increased amount of chance taking works out in the playoffs.

Hoping to see Marshawn Lynch run over the Packers in the playoffs. :bigsmile:
Maybe I get my wish??

Good games all around. I would have liked to have the Saints go deeper but it is what it is. I'm obviously supporting Seattle here, but I wouldn't mind seeing any of these teams (not you SF) in the Super Bowl.

Every team I picked to win has lost this week. Good on me!

Go Chiefs!
Not only did they go, they flew to outer space and beyond!

And even though it was way super exciting to witness a huge win at Lambeau, typical Packers built up a good size lead early and almost let it get away. At least they ran out the clock at the end. Even that came down to a very close call! I think the 49ers will put up bigger challenge. Nick Bosa is insane! And those fucking refs who are special picked for these games better get there shit together! I've never seen a worse season of bad and missed calls from them. Well, here's hoping for the best this Sunday!

Quite a while before game time. LOL And before my phone ran out of battery.
IMG_0143.JPG

I'm not opposed to cheering for the 49ers. San Francisco seems like a nice city. Does someone repping the Chiefs have a counter-argument?
The Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl since 1969. San Fransisco has already won the big game 5 times. Plus there's nobody more deserving of a Super Bowl ring than Patrick Mahomes. The dude is a god.

Edit: Furthermore The Chiefs played in the first Super Bowl and lost. It would be kind of cool for them to win during the 100th Anniversary of the NFL.

Back