Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well

With all this newfound time on their hands they could get cracking on album #17
Steve lives in the Bahamas, Dave lives I. Hawaii, Nicko lives in Florida, Bruce lives in Paris, Adrian is hiding out in the Cook Islands, and Janick is probably in Middlesbrough. Explain to me how they can "get cracking" with an album.

It seems to me that we have a lot of people here who don't believe in it, and I don't blame them, after all, we still don't have concrete proof of it. But I stand for my beliefs.

Steve lives in the Bahamas, Dave lives I. Hawaii, Nicko lives in Florida, Bruce lives in Paris, Adrian is hiding out in the Cook Islands, and Janick is probably in Middlesbrough. Explain to me how they can "get cracking" with an album.
the internet

(assuming they've all got some basic recording kit)

If the European tour isn't effected too much the aus tour will happen Sept /Oct I say

That's an option, but then the new album will probably be released at the start of 2021 (they can release it in December 2020 with single in November..../ and they can also release a DVD from the tour in 2021).

If they only play the Europe dates this year, the tour will be similar to the ME 2014 short leg.

Oh well

With all this newfound time on their hands they could get cracking on album #17

Like said earlier and provided by some great detective work album #17 is done and Im pretty sure that during this time, right now, Im pretty sure that everyone in the Maiden-camp is in their homes staying safe, taking care of their families but also thinking ideas for new songs and such.

It's just a shame the plague came an album too soon, as they could have used the down time to write album number Covid-19.

There are still plenty of albums scheduled for release, e.g.

3rd April Testament
10th April Nightwish
24th April Trivium
8th May Lamb of God
15th May Firewind
29th May Alestorm

These would obviously have been scheduled already before things went crazy and most people listen to music digitally now anyway, but I suspect that record labels will hold off on scheduling any further album releases to see how things pan out. Rod probably had a timeframe in mind for getting the next album out which he will probably need to revise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back