Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maiden have never gotten much radioplay, but they have found other ways to sneak into mainstream media. The tours with Ed Force One got a lot of attention everywhere. They were in the news and every newspaper in Norway back in 2008. It was impossible to avoid Maiden.

I get that Alex is intriguing because it's never been played live, but there are so many better underplayed final tracks that we can pine for. To Tame a Land slays ATG any day of the week and there is plenty of room in the long instrumental section at the end for all three guitarists to shift through the sands of Dune.

I get that Alex is intriguing because it's never been played live, but there are so many better underplayed final tracks that we can pine for. To Tame a Land slays ATG any day of the week and there is plenty of room in the long instrumental section at the end for all three guitarists to shift through the sands of Dune.
The only thing where To Tame A Land beats Alex is having even dumber lyrics...

But I wouldn't mind seeing that song either.

I've been looking how many tickets are available for Germany:
Bremen is SOLD OUT
Cologne: 1450 tickets available
Berlin: There are tickets available but I don't now how many
Sttutgart: Only 269 tickets available

Source? counting the f***ing dots (sits available) of the maps

Berlin is almost sold out - they just have announced it twice times, some tix added, and still, thousands of tix left for Zurich :)

Seats available and tickets available are not exactly the same thing.
Yes, I Noticed about that.
I think some of ticket companies or promoters sells the tickets in rows. When the alternate rows of one sector has been sold, they starts to open the rest of the rows. But the first impression that they want to give to the people is that there's only a few tickets available when that's it's false.
Like this sector of the Barcelona Olympic stadium

Btw Barcelona's stadium has 880 sit tickets available by now and there are many tickets for the ground.

Not Bad! They've never played big stadium show in Portugal. Apart from Russia probably Italy (the rumour) and initially Switzerland - every European show 2020 is doing good or nearly being SOLD OUT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back