Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this photo, you can see Joe Lazarus (drummer) and Steve. I think he is on tour with the band and is ready to fill in, if Nicko suddenly feels not well. Of course, just a speculation of mine.

I think Joe Lazarus just flew to see Maiden in LA and Vegas (probably with the FC trip).

He played football match in Maiden team. I think he is more, than a visitor.

I never said he was a visitor, just that he probably went there with the FC trip, organised by Steve Lazarus (Steve's brother in law), who happens to be his dad. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
no need to call names,
Well, if someone claims an important band matter (a big change), and it has not been an official band statement: then it is a rumour. The one who tells it, is the teller -or the spreader- of the rumour. That's not name calling. It is what it is.

And, yes, I happen to find the rumour a silly one. "Silly" is not the most offending language, I hope.

I do not mind that you share things here Luisma. It is rather that I do not like this particular content, nor do I find it very believable. I can only have an opinion after I read it, so this is not possible:
well don't read it ;)

Last edited:
It is what it is
K.K.Downing-Steel-Mill-2015-057.jpg

@Luisma however "reliable" a source (not for the band of course if such plans are leaked). A source can still mix up matters:

You're right on that. Unless there's something written nothing is 100% sure. I just said what info I got and commented about it in the IMFC Forum and seeing it was commented here, I only replied.

Well, if someone claims an important band matter (a big change), and it has not been an official band statement: then it is a rumour. The one who tells is, is the teller -or the spreader- of the rumour. That's not name calling. It is what it is.

And, yes, I happen to find the rumour a silly one. "Silly" is not the most offending language, I hope.

I do not mind that you share things here Luisma. It is rather that I do not like this particular content, nor do I find it very believable. I can only have an opinion after I read it, so this is not possible:

@Forostar I totally understand the meaning of the word, and, correct me if I 'm wrong, but I think you labelled me a "rumour spreader" in a negative way.

By the way, I didn't "spread the rumour" here. I intervened in a thread in the IMFC Forum where they were discussing if this was the final tour and I shared the info that I have just to point out that this was definitely not the final tour. After that, Ghost Of Cain (who quoted me) decided to share the info I gave here and well... Here we are now.

On the other hand, I truly don't want to get into a linguistic "battle" about if "Silly" is or isn't an offending word but I would just like to point out an article on this matter http://mamamgeni.com/2015/05/08/when-a-word-isnt-just-a-word-silly/

On a last note, as I do enjoy a good conversation. Can I ask you, why is it that you don't find the "rumour" believable? Do you believe then that the band will stop once Nicko can't play? If so, why? Nicko has said lately that if the band wants to continue without him, they have his blessing because he admits that (and we all know they do) that they love playing, so I ask you? What's the reason why you don't believe Maiden could go on without Nicko?

It seems more like people will believe rumors at their own convenience (whether they like the news or not).

I think it is not necessary to go on without Nicko, anytime soon. He is in too good shape for it. If the time comes when he IS not doing well enough anymore (that will take years), the band has not enough will to continue without him. That's just an expectation of mine. If I am wrong, I'm wrong. Let's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back